Dick in a box.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
frozen yoghurt but it will be melted if microwaved
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Hungryman or Boston Market.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
get real food.

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
Don't know if you guys have it in the states, but mcalena's (sp) is the **** in canada. tastes soo good, get a few tho one wont fill you up.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
yea dude seriously, i kno many people tht survive on ramen noodles, tht stuff is the bomb.com lmao.
it fills u up, tastes good, keeps u warm in the winter, its got everything.

oh and honestly, if u just open the bag, and put the seasoning in there, without cookin it, it tastes amazing just like tht...i didnt believe it at ALL...but its true, try it. dude im tellin u, endless possibilities.
^ do you know how many calories those are and how much fat is in them?! I'd just make myself something..

[in regards to mcelena's (sp?)]
get the Salisbury Steak ones with mashed potatoes and corn. Im eating one now
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Don't they're ****. Fry some onion. Throw in some mushrooms and peppers or somethin. Then stir in some pasta sauce/ chopped tomatoes and I **** you not you will have a pasta sauce that tastes a hell of a lot better than any frozen meal.
HUNGRY MAN!!!

seriously, best frozen dinner ive ever eaten
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by adyhendrixc
Don't they're ****. Fry some onion. Throw in some mushrooms and peppers or somethin. Then stir in some pasta sauce/ chopped tomatoes and I **** you not you will have a pasta sauce that tastes a hell of a lot better than any frozen meal.

too hard
microwave is your friend
No Hungry Man... they're horrible for you. Just look at the sodium content. No frozen dinners! They're awful.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott