Good Afternoon Pit

Something wierd just happened to me.First let me give you the background.Ok every other day I visit my girlfriend at her house and she still lives at home with her family.We are sexually active and we have to be really secret about it because her dad would flip his **** if he knew what we did.Si I go over there today and she has a friend over.Im really good friends with this girl too.Well me and my girlfriend start to get "in the mood" and all of a sudden she tells her friend to keep guard and we proceed to ravage each other.Now the part that was odd for me was I have never done it with someone else in the room.And the girl later said that she seen EVERYTHING because she is a freak like that and watched us.Im still trying to wrap my mind around this because its completly new to me.

Discuss.
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
Whats there to discuss?

Your friend saw you having sex with your girlfriend.

Just forget about it, it's the best thing to do if it's worrying you.
Empty Space
Quote by WhoPhlungBass
Good Afternoon Pit

Something wierd just happened to me.First let me give you the background.Ok every other day I visit my girlfriend at her house and she still lives at home with her family.We are sexually active and we have to be really secret about it because her dad would flip his **** if he knew what we did.Si I go over there today and she has a friend over.Im really good friends with this girl too.Well me and my girlfriend start to get "in the mood" and all of a sudden she tells her friend to keep guard and we proceed to ravage each other.Now the part that was odd for me was I have never done it with someone else in the room.And the girl later said that she seen EVERYTHING because she is a freak like that and watched us.Im still trying to wrap my mind around this because its completly new to me.

Discuss.

By ****, did you mean d!ck?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
That's rude of you to ask someone to keep a look out. I would definitely not be your friend. Good luck with a threesome, girlfriends aren't usually into that.
<.<

>.>

Pics or it didn't happen
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
To be honest..
Who the hell would keep watch, while their friends are having sex?

And what kind of way did she say "I saw everything" giggling, embarressed?
But seriously what the hell..
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
You should invest in punctuation lessons before going back to have a threesome.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by _testament_
That's rude of you to ask someone to keep a look out. I would definitely not be your friend. Good luck with a threesome, girlfriends aren't usually into that.

Umm, his girlfriend asked. lrn2read

GoldEdit: Why the hell would your girlfriend ask her to watch, I wouldve been like gtfo nao
Can't blame her, I would have watched too
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Quote by WhoPhlungBass
Good Afternoon Pit

Discuss.

tl;dr: Bull****.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by imdeth
Firstly put spaces after each full stop.

Secondly I think a threesome is in order.

this man wins
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Umm, his girlfriend asked. lrn2read

GoldEdit: Why the hell would your girlfriend ask her to watch, I wouldve been like gtfo nao

I can read, you idiot. I was saying that asking someone to keep a lookout is retarded and that it's rude.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
I know, i was just jerkin around with you. You didnt have to be so mean

Sorry for the hostility. Forgive me? Maybe even you and your girlfriend can have sex while I keep a lookout? ahahhah
Quote by TheMidasTouch
I know, i was just jerkin around with you. You didnt have to be so mean

You were mean first.
Golden Rule, bitch.
I think this thread is a shameless excuse for TS to brag.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by _testament_
Sorry for the hostility. Forgive me? Maybe even you and your girlfriend can have sex while I keep a lookout? ahahhah

Mwahaha, no thanks. It shall be alright. That would creep the hell out of me. You are forgiven

GoldEdit: at user above me. It was meant as a joke now leave me alone and quit standing guard when me and my girl get it on
Last edited by TheMidasTouch at Dec 14, 2008,