Alright, I am looking to get a new bass with some of my Christmas and birthday money put together. I was looking at the MIM P bass and Jazz bass. But then i saw the Ibanez Artcore. I love the look of it simply because i like "old" looking guitars and basses. I looked at some reveiws and it seems good but I wanted some more opinions on it because it will be the only bass i get for at least 2 years. I was also wondering if I should just go with one of the mim fenders. Or if anyone else knows of a good bass in the same price range that has that "vintage" look to it please show me. 500 is the most i can spend and i play classic rock, rock, and metal.
Heres a link:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-Artcore-AFB200-Hollowbody-Electric-Bass-Guitar-511838-i1172977.gc
I'd find one from a couple of years ago on ebay and get a full scale neck.
ive got an artcore AGB200 i think it is, got a short scale neck on its really nice to play, gets quite a few commenst at gigs, really is a good looking thing.
Ive had 3 band active bartollini pickups put in though. Got a really nice tone now.
Make sure you get a hard case for it though, they dont fit in anything other than the ibanez ones.
Quote by darkstar2466
1. Introduce yourself, make friends with her.
2. Club her on the head and drag her back to your cave.
3. ???
4. Profit

Spatula Masta of Disasta!