I setup and made a trade online with a person named Schecteraholic / darkangelsavior

his name is Dave from Forth Smith Arkansas

I sent him a Schecter Limited Edition Artist, along with a Digitech RP7 and a Fender Tuner pedal..

at first he claimed he never received it until UPS showed me his babysitter signed for it..

here are a couple PM's...

Quote:
Nope. I'm flat broke and unemployed. I can ship it C.O.D. if you'd like.
Quote:
Okay, I'll see if I can get it taken care of tomorrow. If not, I will definitely get it done next week. Sorry about all this. I'm really just going through a lot at the moment. I know it's not your problem, though. At least I didn't intend for it to be.
Quote:
I won't be able to get anything done until Friday. I may not be working 9 AM to 8 PM Monday through Thursday anymore, but my girlfriend still is. She has the car and the driver's license, so I have to wait until her day off.
the friday excuse has been used 3x already..

I just wanted to give a heads up, I've already been ripped of and now the cops are involved..

thanks or listening

Seve
What a load of ****. Why would he order all of that if he's low on money? What a complete dumbass. I sincerely hope you get your things back; that's just flat-out wrong. Good luck with your situation.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
put his name in the bad traders list and let emad (aka GOD) tae care of it.
The UN-exiled one.
I wish the best of luck to you and I hope you get your stuff back. If only there wern't so many god dam scammers
I leik music
Quote by randomhero93
you know what'd be funny? if that pic was the ts's guitar...

haha..

Sorry TS, but I'm sure you'll get your stuff back. Save a few of those pics incase he pulls his album down though..!
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
damn, that sucks dude. i bet there's some UG'ers in the area that'd pay a visit to his door and get your stuff back.