I'm looking to start a band in the Kingston/surbiton/tolworth...ish area.
I've Been playing guitar for 6 years (i'm 20), and have previous experience in bands of many different genres including rock n' roll, indy and rock.

Influences include;
Audioslave, chris cornell, nightwatchman, incubus, clapton, hendrix, led zeppelin, buddy guy, buckcherry, velvet revolver, robert johnson and lots and lots of others.
I'm open to any and most influences.

Have a gig and recording ready rig. I'm a really nice approachable guy and have no problems with any standard of musician.

Reply to this, IM me or txt or ring 07970282751

Cheers
Kris
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
Quote by les_kris
I'm looking to start a band in the Kingston/surbiton/tolworth...ish area.
I've Been playing guitar for 6 years (i'm 20), and have previous experience in bands of many different genres including rock n' roll, indy and rock.

Influences include;
Audioslave, chris cornell, nightwatchman, incubus, clapton, hendrix, led zeppelin, buddy guy, buckcherry, velvet revolver, robert johnson and lots and lots of others.
I'm open to any and most influences.

Have a gig and recording ready rig. I'm a really nice approachable guy and have no problems with any standard of musician.

Reply to this, IM me or txt or ring 07970282751

Cheers
Kris

move to bridgwater
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Pay for flight and accomodation.
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
Quote by les_kris
Pay for flight and accomodation.

im poor ... and its like a 2 hour drive...
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Any others?
Quote by metal_fretter