i saw a light ash tele then saw a light ash strat im not sure what to go for i mainly play indie/rock music like arctic monkeys and so on most indie bands i see have tele's but i wana know what will have the best sound and what looks the best?
thanks for the help.
apples and oranges buddy
try out both, and pick the one that sounds best to you
honestly, both have a rather distinctive sound
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
strat
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
personally im a strat guy but i also respect the tele. it really is a personal choice. both are good.
Gear:

2007 Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (MIA)

Mesa Boogie Express 5:25

Yamaha Acoustic

Member of the Eric Johnson Worshippers Club.
Personal preference. A strat will give you a wider range of sounds and Jimi Hendrix played one, so some people think they look cooler. I have a telecaster, and I think it looks amazing. Looks are your choice, but either will do.

Do what I did. Go into a guitar shop and play both. See which feels best and you'll know.
In my opinion, i'd go with the tele. Not only can they get you that good twangy/indie sound, but they're also extremely SEXY!!
Pot
Kettle
Black
I would go with a strat so I could get a more diverse sound but you definably need to play the both to decide.
Hey
you can do more with the strat. plus it has a contour shape that fits your body.

used can be better. look out for those great deals out there this Christmas season.
ill give a straight answer ... telecaster
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
thatnks guys helped alot im getting to the stage off effects and all that stuff any good pedals out on the market and would a marshall MG15DFX be good idea coz it comes with effects
Quote by ryand111
thatnks guys helped alot im getting to the stage off effects and all that stuff any good pedals out on the market and would a marshall MG15DFX be good idea coz it comes with effects

nope
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
both
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by ryand111

no that would be a bad idea