Page 1 of 3
dreads as in dreadlocks, will it make me look like a better player?. i want the rocker look, so i can rock out at work and guitar center

im black btw
Quote by Fujita
dreads as in dreadlocks, will it make me look like a better player?. i want the rocker look, so i can rock out at work and guitar center

I hope your aren't serious
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
For black people, it's fine. If you're white and not a member of Korn, then no.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
i thought long hair equals talent, that is what everybody in the pit is saying
Quote by DanRev
Are you white with blond hair? Yes
Are you white with brown, black or ginger hair? NO
Are you black? Possibly
Are you asian? God no.

Fixed
MASSIVE TEXT
Quote by Fujita

im black btw

I think making appearances at guitar center and looking like you are awesome at life is the very crux of musicianship
A black Man? Here!? That's like a Jew in Germany!
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Dec 14, 2008,
Quote by Fujita
i thought long hair equals talent, that is what everybody in the pit is saying

well no ****
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Oh, I forgot, Chris Barnes is the only white person who's not in Korn who can have dreadlocks.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Quote by Muckle
Fixed

you thought you fixed it but you dropped your spanner in it and now its fucked.

Danes with dreadlocks
do you guys know how many chicks i could pick up at guitar center, if i had the rock look, and played some crazy licks and riffs
Quote by Fujita
do you guys know how many chicks i could pick up at guitar center, if i had the rock look, and played some crazy licks and riffs

Oh yeah, I've calculated it down to specifics. You'll pick up exactly seven, and four of them will be blonde.
Quote by Fujita

Like sweet child o mine
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Fujita

Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by Muckle
Fixed

wrong

ginger dreads are possibly the most awesome, in the case of newton faulkner and john butler
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
lolz dude go with the hendrix look... and how many chicks go to guitar center?
Quote by la894
lolz dude go with the hendrix look... and how many chicks go to guitar center?

A bunch actually. Or maybe that's just my guitar center.
Sail upon the open skies
whats the hendrix look, also i alot of girls go to my GC, they are mostly in to the wood winds..so i know they are good at blowing
Quote by Fujita
whats the hendrix look, also i alot of girls go to my GC, they are mostly in to the wood winds..so i know they are good at blowing

You own a Guitar Center?!? Wanna send me a free stuff?
grok it.

SKREAM!

I had the hendrix look, and I got the ladies. I also plan to get the dreads.
DREADS FTW!
(dont worry, im black)
Quote by jdmurrayz
Fap energy comes from the soul, not the body.
Quote by Fujita

You just blatantly stated to the entire Pit that your penis is made of wood.
Quote by Fujita

this is hilarious haha
Quote by xaviergray
You just blatantly stated to the entire Pit that your penis is made of wood.

yea ebony lol m i rite
Quote by Fujita
yea ebony lol m i rite

Words in red do not exist.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Fujita
yea ebony lol m i rite

Translate into English please.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by CrowLord
wrong

ginger dreads are possibly the most awesome, in the case of newton faulkner and john butler

and Axl Rose

right???

right???

>.>
Quote by Fujita

im black btw

Whether they find out if you're a tool or not is imminent. Getting dreads will only slightly pro-long how long it takes people to find out.

I give you two seconds until you say something stupid.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Page 1 of 3