i'm supposed to be performing at the school christmas gig tomorrow and i'm playing mattrach's medley of silent night/jingle bells (link ). One of my friends promised to record me the drums as a backing track, but he's let me down, and I'm probably going to have to pull out of the show unless one of you lovely people could do me a quick recording of the drums? Thanks in advance
you could program them with Guitar Pro if need be.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Go on to guitar pro. Write in the drum beat in there. After you've done that (It can take a few hours if you want it perfect) export the file as a MIDI file. You can then play it on WMP and Quicktime etc.
don't have guitar pro, and no idea about drums so i'm not sure how to go about writing the drum track to it
Then I suggest you get Guitar Pro...
If you can't buy it.
Then use your imagination.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Silly, drummers can't read! Also, UG= Ultimate GUITAR
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
i'll try it, but it probably won't be that good, so i'd still appreciate it if a drummer could record it
Quote by Insanitydenied

Hey I'm a drummer.
Signature temporarily empty
Quote by Insanitydenied

some people play more than one instrument, plus this is the pit so it can be non-guitar related.
Yeah, just send me five mics and a mixer, and it'll be good.
Top 5 Rush Songs:
1. La Villa Strangiato
2. Natural Science
3. The Main Monkey Business
4. Vital Signs
5. Subdivisions

Complete Atomic Basie by Count Basie.

Ask me shit: formspring.me/howthiswork
Quote by SaxMachine124
Yeah, just send me five mics and a mixer, and it'll be good.
on the way mate
Quote by Cat Of Pain
Me too.

Which begs the question, why are we on a Guitar forum?

lol, I play guitar, too, and I'm getting a synth for Christmas.
Signature temporarily empty
i thought someone would be decent enough to help out a person in need. I'm desperate, and have pretty much no time in which to learn how to use these programs, let alone download them off a torrent. i guess this was a waste of time then