I'm 16 and I live in California,what do I need to do in order to get my permit and/or license for driving?
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
do the online driving course, take the permit test at the dmv, get permit, after that pay for driving lessons with an instructor, do all lessons, 6 months after you get the permit take the license test.

i just got my license a few days ago
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by frozen_soul
do the online driving course, take the permit test at the dmv, get permit, after that pay for driving lessons with an instructor, do all lessons, 6 months after you get the permit take the license test.

i just got my license a few days ago

Lucky.

Is the online driving course on the DMV website?
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Lucky.

Is the online driving course on the DMV website?

no you have to go to a private website. i went to teendrivingcourse.com
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by frozen_soul
no you have to go to a private website. i went to teendrivingcourse.com

Ok,thank you.

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Under California DMV guidelines, you must be at least 15 1/2 years old to apply for a Learners Permit.

The California DMV requires that all applicants must pass a written exam on traffic signs, motor vehicle laws and safe driving techniques.

If you fail the exam, most states require you to wait until at least the next day to take the test again and charge a re-examination fee.

All new drivers are encouraged to study for this written test so you don't take a chance on standing in line at the DMV Office only to go home empty-handed. Online practice tests are available that provide real sample questions from the DMV Exam
Legal Advice Forum