Black pickups out of PRS SE. Excellent pickups. Great condition. Asking $60 shipped for the pair CONUS or $70 for the pair shipped overseas.
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
To the top
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Picture...

Nice pickups... ANybody?

up top... make offer. Cash or trades.

Which set are they? What PRS guitar were they taken out of?
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
what kinda sound do they have?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by The_Marshall_Gu
Which set are they? What PRS guitar were they taken out of?

PRS Singlecut SE I believe. Got them in trade. Have never used them. From what I have read, these are very good stock pickups. Most people who reported changing them out actually thought they sounded better before swapping.

Quote by clay pots
what kinda sound do they have?

Apparently they are German made for the import line of PRS guitars...

They also made some ESP labeled pickups from what I found online.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/archive/index.php/t-1528368.html

How about $50 shipped?
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Nevermind, they're only two-wire, I need a 4-wire for my guitar. BUmp for some good pickups though!
To the top. Somebody wants these babies!

OK... $50 shipped. Need to sell... Thanks

Great pickups for $50 shipped. Can't go wrong here.

Somebody needs some good pickups!

To the top. Still up for grabs. Great way to upgrade your Epiphone, SX, Agile or whatever.

Negotiable. Sell or trade. Make me an offer!

up to the top

back up top

still looking to sell or trade

keep throwing offers at me.

to the top for some offers