So quite a few people were interested to know how my Looping format worked out live and it went great! Great show, people were dancin. So yeah, thanks to everybody that checked out my vid and gave me feedback and what not.

My camera died after the first tune but I have posted that here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgJ0av2hKyw&fmt=18

for anyone who is interested as well as a live recording on my myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/jayrobinsonsodditiesandothers

Cheers!
J
Last edited by jayr123guitar at Dec 15, 2008,
A truly funky piece. My hat goes off to you.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Also, if anybody has an tips on what kind of video camera I should get that would be great too. I'm looking for something with USB and that is good quality sound as well. They seem to be priced anywhere from $100-$1000 so it's kinda confusing when you have no experience with them....

Thanks,
J
Umm Sony Cybershot with 10 mega pixels i've found is great for that stuff. Haha I liked the song, i use a looping station too. What were you running the loop station through, a mic?
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
This is awesome and everything, but it's not really fair posting in the Pit, is it? I mean, everyone in the Promote Your Band section or the Original Recordings section could have posted in the Pit and got a ton more views, but we all stick to the rules and post there. I saw your first thread but I didn't say anything, but two threads...? Just saying.

Your music is great though, keep it up.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
Umm Sony Cybershot with 10 mega pixels i've found is great for that stuff. Haha I liked the song, i use a looping station too. What were you running the loop station through, a mic?

Through the PA. Sony eh? I'll have to check one out.

Quote by 12Jim34
This is awesome and everything, but it's not really fair posting in the Pit, is it? I mean, everyone in the Promote Your Band section or the Original Recordings section could have posted in the Pit and got a ton more views, but we all stick to the rules and post there. I saw your first thread but I didn't say anything, but two threads...? Just saying.

Your music is great though, keep it up.

Yeah I see your point. Really I was looking for opinions on the idea rather than crit on the song or tune. A few people were interested to see how it worked live so I just thought I'd share for that reason. Thanks for the props though!
Last edited by jayr123guitar at Dec 15, 2008,
Truly amazing. Thanks for sharing....again! :P *thumbs up*

You mess with the flag, you're still a spade
Amazing.

...a serious thread? In the Pit?

Seriously though, that was really good. Like, awesome.
GO YANKEES!
That was great man!

Keep it up.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by hyroglyph!c
Umm Sony Cybershot with 10 mega pixels i've found is great for that stuff.

I looked that up on line and it looks pretty cool. I really need to upgrade so I'm hoping I might be able to find one in town before my next show. Thanks again for the suggestion!

Cheers,
J
I like, make more

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
I like, make more

Thanks. I have an in-store show this weekend at a local record store and I plan to tape the whole thing so I should be able to get some more vids up next week sometime.

Cheers,
J
Yea I watched that when you put it up like a week ago. Awesome stuff
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Reported. It's in the wrong forum and, as 12Jim34 said, it's unfair on people who stick to the rules and post in Original R&R
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████