C i want to perform Lost To Apathy by Dark Tranquility with my band but were usually a d standard drop c so i need some more songs for c# to play. thx
im pretty sure anything by Between the Buried and Me is in C#. white walls its pretty cool. and person above, lake bodom is in standard D. bodom never uses c# only standard D and drop C
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Feel Good Hit of The Summer - Queens of the Stone Age is the only song I can think of in C#... but i'm guessing your looking more towards black metal for songs.
Quote by MetalliKH-602
im pretty sure anything by Between the Buried and Me is in C#. white walls its pretty cool. and person above, lake bodom is in standard D. bodom never uses c# only standard D and drop C

All of Something Wild is C#
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Quote by Reds3031
All of Something Wild is C#

uh. you got me there.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
sorry perferabbly death metal or black metal thx but for the most part if its metal im willing to check it out. lol I just thought of covering silent night bodom night like a minute before i read this. Im listening to lake bodom right now
thx
Just about every song from My Dying Bride (death/doom) and Darkthrone (black metal) are in C# standard. However a lot of Darkthrone is in standard. Most true bm is in standard.

My bands plays drop C# (half step, then Eb dropped to C#)
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I listened to BTBAM didnt like them, Lake Bodons just ok, My Dying Bride is just to slow and the vocals r wierd

Edit: All that remains has some cool stuff thanks
Last edited by master_ofmetal at Dec 14, 2008,
Anything by Dying Fetus or Decapitated.
Keep the adults busy, keep the children confused
Eight to twelve years, new laborers for the mines
For they shall be worked!
For they shall be worked! -
Kill the Client/Cleptocracy
Quote by Random3
Oh boy I wonder if TS still uses the same tuning as he did 8 years ago when he made this thread.

I hope he at least smartened up to realizing that you can, contrary to popular belief, play songs in different tunings or keys than the original recording without the universe imploding.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
master_ofmetal Definitely try Snuff by Slipknot. It's a slower, more thoughtful song, but bringing the two guitar parts together into one on an acoustic for a performance is amazing.
Anata, Decapitated, Dying Fetus, BTBAM, A Perfect Circle, and Bloodbath's Breeding Death EP.