can someone recommend me a pedalboard from guitar center or musicians friends?

right now i have 3 pedal but by the end of the holidays i'll probably have 5.

thanks
Why not make one? Easy, cheap, effective.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
What is your price range?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
how bout the gator powered pedal tote?
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
$100. i dont mind spendin more but i rather not spend that much
Seriously, think about making your own. It's simple and cheap, and you can save your $100 for something to put on it.
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
-Piece of wood
-Powerstrip
-AC Adaptor
-Daisy Chain
-Some velcro

I got the velcro at Walgreens. The power strip and wood I had sitting around. The adaptor is 9V 200mA and will supply 5 pedals without any problems. The daisy chain is madeby VisualSounds and connects up to 5 pedals. There's no point buying a commercially made pedalboard.
ok u guys convinced me i'll make one, so can you recomend a 9v ac adaptor that can power at least 5 pedals?
I use a warick rockcase pedal board, its great because its a flightcase (keeps everything safe) and has 5 power outputs so you wont need batteries for your pedals, its also great just to chuck all your cables and other stuff in because its very spacious.

It is £100 tho But id say its worth it, its so much better to gig now, all i have to do is open the case, pluf my cable in its loop, and off you go! No pedal linking needed
Quote by vitchb
I use a warick rockcase pedal board, its great because its a flightcase (keeps everything safe) and has 5 power outputs so you wont need batteries for your pedals, its also great just to chuck all your cables and other stuff in because its very spacious.

It is £100 tho But id say its worth it, its so much better to gig now, all i have to do is open the case, pluf my cable in its loop, and off you go! No pedal linking needed

is this the one your talkin bout?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/RockCase-by-Warwick-Aluminum-Pedalboard-158008-i1427294.gc

is the large one big enough for 5 pedals and some extra accessories?
do u know a website were i can get one that has the onboard power cus i cant find one?
I've got the musicians gear one, and I can tell you firsthand that it was a waste of money. Making your own is very very easy and much cheaper and will suit your needs better.