I was just wondering why is it when i play somewhat vigorously for about 1-2 hours my playing becomes sloppy and my fingers begin to uncorrispond with my strumming hands I.E. playing single notes such as a e major pentatonic scale? Could it be that my muscles in my hand begin to stiffin or what? and if not any advice how to fix it?
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Practice more and more. Just like when training to run at first you;ll only be able to go for a bit then after some time you will be able to go further and further. But under no circumstances should you continue playing intensely once your start messing up as it is possible you may train yourself to play sloppily.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
makes good sense. thanks for the info!
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
No one can tell you anything for certain without a close examination.

Typically, lack of "stamina" is only 1 side of the coin and that is predominantly if
you've just started playing. The other side of the coin is using WAY to much force.
Even "vigorous" playing needs very little force. Typically, again, most people
probably use WAY too much force. Not by just a little, but a lot. I'd guess that's
most likely your problem.
Also, are you taking short breaks within the 1-2 hours you mentioned? Basically, even with good technique, stamina, etc, and all that good stuff, the bottom line is it's tiring (mentally) to concentrate on one thing for that long. So..break it into 30 or 40 min chunks. Play for 30-40 mins, take a break for 2-3, or maybe 5 mins. Get up, walk around, have a coffee, whatever, then get back to it.
Natural attention span of humans before your mentally fatigued is about 50mins. That's why at school a period is usually 50minutes of an hour.