Page 1 of 2
It's been good knowing ya, UG!

I know most of you probably don't actually know me that well (I have a life, so making internet friends is kinda difficult) but it's always been fun coming to the Pit for a laugh!

Well tomorrow I ship out for Navy boot camp, so obviously I won't be around here very much for a while. Maybe I'll come back after but I'll be pretty busy I bet.

Anyway, today I'm feeling pretty down as I just got back from saying a last goodbye to my girlfriend (it was really hard actually) so you if anyone wants to joke around or anything it'd probably help!

In any case, I'll leave it up to you to pretend like you knew me and give a heartfelt goodbye, or just say good luck, or even just tell me not to forget the Icy Hot or something. See ya, Pit!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I'm not so sure the military would give you a gun if they knew your username was Pleasure2Kill

Oh, I almost forgot, dont bend down for the soap!
I wish you luck!

Too bad you didn't know about the secret forum, you would've made lot of online friends:

Have fun dude! My sister's boyrfriend is in the Royal Navy and they make it work
True story, they are stronger than ever.

Watch out for box terrorists.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by boreamor
Good luck mate! Remember, bring lube!

I second this motion.... lots and lots of it
Quote by madbomber233
I'm not so sure the military would give you a gun if they knew your username was Pleasure2Kill

that's why he joined the navy!
haha, bad joke.
but seriously, good luck and have fun. follow instructions haha.
Good luck amigo

Always remember where ever you are... there's people at the Pit who hate you.

Oh and I can take care of your girlfriend. I kid
Quote by Pleasure2kill
It's been good knowing ya, UG!

I know most of you probably don't actually know me that well (I have a life, so making internet friends is kinda difficult) but it's always been fun coming to the Pit for a laugh!

Well tomorrow I ship out for Navy boot camp, so obviously I won't be around here very much for a while. Maybe I'll come back after but I'll be pretty busy I bet.

Anyway, today I'm feeling pretty down as I just got back from saying a last goodbye to my girlfriend (it was really hard actually) so you if anyone wants to joke around or anything it'd probably help!

In any case, I'll leave it up to you to pretend like you knew me and give a heartfelt goodbye, or just say good luck, or even just tell me not to forget the Icy Hot or something. See ya, Pit!

Good. You were stupid, I never really liked you.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Just be aware that the navys ships rock from side to side even on calm days.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
don't frop the soap... bring lots of lube, and good luck man

oh yeah

DON"T FORGET YOUR ICY HOT(seriously that **** might come in handy)
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
later man and good luck.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
good luck, man
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
fap as much as possible.. a little bit of UG will stay with you, if you base life on this teaching.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Have fun dude! My sister's boyrfriend is in the Royal Navy and they make it work
True story, they are stronger than ever.

Watch out for box terrorists.

I'd say he would deserve that kill on the basis that he has such an unbelieveably awesome diguise.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
good luck man, I just got back from Marine Boot Camp. Just remember the first couple weeks are the worst, it gets better after that.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
Quote by Meths

YOU ASSHOLE!

where you been? Haven't seen you around in a long time

And to TS, Good luck with things, I never talked to you, but good luck, The Pit sends you love!.........

.....And butt secks!

But mostly butt secks
UG's HIPPIE
Just remember that everyone's taste in humour will be different - conversations wont revolve around masturbating, rape and cumming blood.
Well it might for the first few days, especially rape.
What exactly are you joining as?
I've had an inkling to look into joining recently and working my way up to joining a boarding party.
Good luck. You're badass for doing this.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
Good luck. You're badass for doing this.

How is joining the navy badass?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
That sucks, i've seen u around, and you always made me feel better. Gonna miss ya man!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Meths
How is joining the navy badass?

Boats? Ports with skanx? Torpedoes?
We're only strays.
lube for sure i know how you navy boys are, 100 dudes go in, 50 couples come back

in all seriousness good luck dude, im considering the military sometime within the next year
i heard boot isnt as hard as people make it seem cause the drill instructors want you to pass they wont fail ya
good luck!
Good luck man. I'm not in a witty mood so I'll spare you the sarcasm, that can wait until the edit
Page 1 of 2