Hi..
Im about to buy a new guitar soon, and i have chosen the telecaster as i love its humbucking sound and its playability.
I've chosen the mexican standard series, which is around $700 a guitar.
It was in black, white, red, blue and all that stuff.
although i couldnt find it in the nature color. im going to buy it even it i dont find it in nature, but all the other colours are basically ugly IMO.
Thanks in advance!

Jari Maenpaa of WIntersun
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
i'm confused. do you have a question? I'm almost positive that the MIM standard tele is NOT offered in natural...however if you have 700 bucks you could get one of the nicer ones that come in natural (this is assuming that your $ implies US dollars..)
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Quote by rasmusschaal
Hi..
Im about to buy a new guitar soon, and i have chosen the telecaster as i love its humbucking sound and its playability.
although i couldnt find it in the nature color. im going to buy it even it i dont find it in nature, but all the other colours are basically ugly IMO.
Thanks in advance!

So if yoo want teh tele you need at leest $2000 4 a good 1. But neways u shood only buy gibson gibson r teh best.

Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Quote by gilbs73
So if yoo want teh tele you need at leest $2000 4 a good 1. But neways u shood only buy gibson gibson r teh best.

Hello good sir. I'm considering sigquoting that, but I want to know; was that a joke or real, because I don't want to be the one my sigquote makes an idiot of.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
Hello good sir. I'm considering sigquoting that, but I want to know; was that a joke or real, because I don't want to be the one my sigquote makes an idiot of.

'Twas a joke my good man.
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
I believe that Telecasters are only found in nature in the forests outside Cerulean City, but I would check your Pokedex to make sure.
Quote by rasmusschaal
Hi..
Thanks in advance!

And...okay.
Just look in the woods.

but in natural, none standard mexi's do. Thinline, Koa, and just stripping one comes to mind for me.
You should just get a few hundred more and buy the american, it really is a huge difference IMO.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Yeah I was a little disappointed the MIM standard dosen't come in a natural or a butterscotch or something of the like. I ended up buying one in sunburst and I freakin' love the thing!!
HI
Quote by rasmusschaal
Hi..
Thanks in advance!

Standard Teles don't come with humbuckers.
Quote by carpepax
Standard Teles don't come with humbuckers.

They come with mini humbuckers..

Thanks to you that helped me.. found it now.
Here in denmark its just a tad over $1000..
cause we got VAT and stuff like that..