I'm looking for a clean boost. Trying to keep it 100 dollars. Maybe a little more.
BBE Boosta Grande. I have one, even if you crank it, you get very little buzz
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
any eq pedal, i use boss eq-7
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
If your amp doesn't have reverb and you're willing to go $150, check out a Tech 21 Boost R.V.B. It's a reverb and a boost. If you don't check that out, maybe the Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster or MXR Custom Audio Electronics MC-401 Boost
Find a used DOD Juicebox. At the lowest gain setting it's just a clean boost, no gain added. Very cheap, very good.

If you have to go new/can't find a Juicebox, I'd recommend a Seymour Duncan SFX-01 Pickup Booster.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
2nding the BBE Boosta Grande.
A friend of mine owns one and its quite nice.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

ENDLESS FEEDBACK MANIPULATOR σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I used the micro amp and it didn't really increase the volume the way I thought it would. I've borrowed it a few times for shows and I ended up not using it. The setting of volume I want it at breaks up. I want it to be clean. That MC 401 got my eye.

Anyone use the LPB-1?
Quote by Jahsoul
I used the micro amp and it didn't really increase the volume the way I thought it would. I've borrowed it a few times for shows and I ended up not using it. The setting of volume I want it at breaks up. I want it to be clean. That MC 401 got my eye.

Anyone use the LPB-1?

I have one, there a good bang for the buck pedal just keep it under 12 oclock for a clean boost. Even better would be a Bad Monkey, great little clean boost with a ton of level on tap. Tubescreamers are great as well but there lacking a bit of level. Other then that I havent found anything to match the bad monkey for the price as a clean boost. Also MXR M86 is great as a clean boost as well but more suited for older metal chording and classic stuff. If your looking for tighting then go with one of the others.