Hey, I just bought a brand new guitar and amp, they are my first ever. An Epiphone SG, and a Roland Micro Cube. I just got back from the store now and I can't wait to play it. But stupid me, I don't have a working cord to connect the guitar to the amp.

So please, anyone from Toronto willing to sell me a cord, please respond.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Why are you looking for a used patch chord? Just go back to the store and get one for $10.
Yeah, just pick one up at the place you got your guitar and amp.

You got me excited. i thought "oh ****! finally someone selling in toronto"
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Steve's Music store closed at 6:00. I was pretty much their last customer, and I'm really anxious to play. I'm quite sure you can imagine being so excited to play a brand new guitar, thinking about it all the way from the moment you bought it till you have it in your hands at your base, but then can't play it due to stupid forgetfulness.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
You can get a chord that will do that trick at Wal-Mart if you have a 24 hour one near you.
Hey that's a good idea, never thought about wal-mart having them. They don't have a selection of guitars though, maybe just a a couple "packaged" firstact things, hopefully they have a cord, thanks bud.
Oh man hahaha. If you don't get a patch cord today just skip school/work or something tomorrow and go pick up a cord. Good luck learning though, the Roland Micro Cube is an amazing beginner amp. Probably the best beginner amp I can think of, because having cool effects is often very encouraging for practice.
My Gear/Equipment
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Burns or Power Slinky (heavy)
Zakk Wylde signature wah pedal
crappy 10watt robson amp
Acoustica Mixcraft on the pc for recording and all other effects.
Style
Blues, Funk, Blues based classic rock.