Hi there hope i got this on the right forum thingy. I got this problem. I can't seem to keep a job for more than a couple of months because they always end up going up in flames. I don't believe this is because of a social problem coz i usually get on with co workers. however i do get really stressed and have mini 'breakdowns' and therefore have to leave my job. i have seen the doctor about this to help me cope with this. the problem i face now is that i don't have any money, but can't gget a job out of fear of having to give up another job because of stress. its really bumming me coz i dont have any money to go out or nuthin. it really sucks. any advice from u guys would be very helpful, cheers.
you just gotta find a job in a relaxed enviroment

dont have the hours over stressing you out

and try and work when it suits you !

Just keep it relaxed
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Be more mature about the way you handle/deal with stress. Any job can be stressfull, but if you're the guy who comes unhinged everytime somthing gets a little hectic or when one little thing goes wrong, of course they aren't going to want you there.

Take 10 deep breaths or somthing.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
Be more mature about the way you handle/deal with stress. Any job can be stressfull, but if you're the guy who comes unhinged everytime somthing gets a little hectic or when one little thing goes wrong, of course they aren't going to want you there.

Take 10 deep breaths or somthing.

never said i wasnt wanted, in fact last time my boss was quite disapointed to see me go and im quite good at keeping my problems at home and dont give much away when in front of colleages. unfortunatley im the kind of person hu finds dealing with stress difficult so i quit more for my own health, not because no one likes me.
i guess its a mind over matter thing

you gotta convince yourself you can deal with the stress.. Its always good to have a good state of mind before you do anything
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

-Kurt"
Quote by spunkeymonkey36
never said i wasnt wanted, in fact last time my boss was quite disapointed to see me go and im quite good at keeping my problems at home and dont give much away when in front of colleages. unfortunatley im the kind of person hu finds dealing with stress difficult so i quit more for my own health, not because no one likes me.

As My Boss Says, health first...

I Can't really advise, seen as everyone has individual ways of dealing with stress

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Still. Take 10 deep breaths or somthing. Don't let things overwhealm you. You only experience stress when you let things stress you out.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
thanks for ur help guys guess im just gonna have to tackle this demon if i want to get anything done. am taking positive steps to tackle this issue so hopefully it will work itself out. cheers again is much appreciated!
anytime amigo
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

-Kurt"
From what you've said, you were able to keep it together while you were working, but then still felt stressed when you got home. Maybe you could do something in your home-time, like take up martial arts or working out. Those would be a good way to relieve the stress of the day.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)