Check out my band Sanctity in Silence @ myspace.com/sanctityinsilence
Feel free to be honest with your opinions, just be considerate with your insults if you have any.
This is f*cking great. I love it.

EDIT: I retract that last statement, you guys are F*CKING AMAZING! The vocals... the guitars... the drums.... the bass? (Well, I can't really hear it but I can assume it's good)

Good job.
The Family Guy cover was really amazing. I kinda expected there to be a breakdown in there, but other than that, it was really good hahaha.

The Calm Before The Storm - Kinda figured this would be a soft track, thanks to the name. The first minute and a half are really good. But i find it kinda drags on after that. The synth is kinda cheesy too.

No Sympathy for a Siren - Good track. I idnt like the intro, but i suppose it works. When the guitar work kicked in, it was very nice. I liked it. Good track.
Quote by DrPants PhD
This is f*cking great. I love it.

EDIT: I retract that last statement, you guys are F*CKING AMAZING! The vocals... the guitars... the drums.... the bass? (Well, I can't really hear it but I can assume it's good)

Good job.

thanks man we really appreciate it.
and yea i play bass in the band and when we recorded our EP they didn't know it was too quite until the cd's got made and released. but i follow the guitars throughout the song note for note minus all the tapping/sweeping parts that i throw in. the next cd im turning my track way up.lol
Dude. This is surprisingly good. Kudos.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
These guys are unreal, I added them on myspace a long time ago, that was when Ashes of Addiction was the only demo up on their page. Lol.
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
hey thanks guys we seriously are grateful for people like you actually taking interest in our music. if you could though, tell everyone you know about us. it would be really helpful in getting our name out. we're going on tour this summer so we're trying to get some more out-of-state fans and just more fans in general
Well, i dont know if this is allowed or not, but Free Bump for a great underrated band.
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ