Page 1 of 3
I was listening to the comedian Pablo Francisco and he was talking about creative ways to cockblock a friend. His suggestion was to play songs such as Tequila and some System of a Down while they were goin at it, as it is quite difficult to hump to that. Well Pit, do you have any creative cockblocks to share with the world?
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
lol win. Yet that is what I like to call a "justified" cockblock. (To the to catch a predator guy)

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

Quote by pureebil333

Yea, seriously. If I get cockblocked by this guy, I'm done for the night for sure.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Tell her you're gay. She'll be dressed quicker than you can say bi-curious.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
take a cinderblock

drop it on the cock
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Scotdizzle
I was listening to the comedian Pablo Francisco and he was talking about creative ways to cockblock a friend. His suggestion was to play songs such as Tequila and some System of a Down while they were goin at it, as it is quite difficult to hump to that. Well Pit, do you have any creative cockblocks to share with the world?

I'd imagine you could have a hell of a night shagging along to Bounce, Shimmy, or even Sugar.
Quote by Malakian88
I'd imagine you could have a hell of a night shagging along to Bounce, Shimmy, or even Sugar.

Well you would also have to be used to SOAD. What if the first time you heard Serj was while having sex?

Educationfornicationinyouarego!!!

Girl: WTF Gawd Im outta heeerre!

Quote by an epic mistake

Quote by Scotdizzle
Well you would also have to be used to SOAD. What if the first time you heard Serj was while having sex?

Educationfornicationinyouarego!!!

Girl: WTF Gawd Im outta heeerre!

BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE.
grindcore... unless she is a freak. then that just means it would make her hornyier....
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
kill the guy, and proceed to nail the girl.

it's legal as long as you shout 'cockblock'
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
"Hey man, rememeber when we got siphylis from those Thai hookers?"

she'll be out of there like a bat out of hell
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
To block somebody else...when the get close, act like their gay partner.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
kill the guy, and proceed to nail the girl.

it's legal as long as you shout 'cockblock'

oh my God nimrod you are a genius beyond words
While your buddy is about to get the girl, walk in between them and take a shit on the floor. If the girl doesn't run away wipe with her clothing. Walk away like nothing happened.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by Another bassist
oh my God nimrod you are a genius beyond words

i'm sigging you, not because of that blatant display of arse licking, but because your thingy says lefty pride. LEFTY PRIDE!!!!!
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I can't believe this hasn't been said already seeing as how it's actually a decent answer this time but...

IIIIIII

CUUUUUUUUM

BLOOOOOOOOOD!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
take a piss on his bed beforehand, if you're lucky, she'll think it was him.

alternatively, walk in the room, sit in the corner and fap
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Quote by boreamor

Definately this.

Is that hole a poop shoot!?

Please god tell me thats a poop shoot!

Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

We had to cockblock someone the other night... we went for the classic 'taking him to one side and pointing out "dude, she's quite drunk so she won't be thinking about this, and you don't know, but... chick has quite a large boyfriend"' method. He had to go outside to get some air, he was close to the kiss we think.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
tell the chick he posts on the pit

it will fill her with fear.....
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by boreamor
BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE.

PEPPERONI ANGRY PEPPERS MUSHROOMS OLIVES CHYMES
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
leave giant blood stain on the bed. or get a really big fat guy and make him sit naked on the sofa
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
play cannibal corpse songs and say the lyrics to them in normal speaking to the girl, while staring into her eyes as though you want to murder her
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
While your buddy is talking to her, walk in with a brown paper bag and say "Yo I picked up your Herpes medication from the pharmacy.....Oh...I see...."

OR

Walk in with some Pokemon cards and say "Hey, when are we gonna play man? You promised!"
Quote by Flaming Chaos
play cannibal corpse songs and say the lyrics to them in normal speaking to the girl, while staring into her eyes as though you want to murder her

There's something inside me
It's, it's coming out
I feel like killing you
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
hire an old hooker to pole dance....
Quote by camhussynec

Thanks for nothing
Throw a rooster at the guy or girl before penetration. If it keeps him from having sex then damn if you didn't **** block him in the most literal of terms
When shit hits the fan...step to the side of the fan.
My friend whom i've known for like 3 years started going out with this guy who i'm in jazz band with so I've I see him holding her hand or hugging her I just act like a dick and grab him like he's grabbing her or hold his hand, she laughs at him and then she stops holding his hand or whatever, I get lols she gets lols he gets creeped out
Quote by kaosfire
Is that hole a poop shoot!?

Please god tell me thats a poop shoot!

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
the thing about cockblocks is they work the opposite. when someone says "dude, dont let me get too drunk tonight and sleep with someone i wouldnt normally sleep with". so u do wut they say and then they get pissed when u step in. and then when no one says those famous "dude if im too drunk" words, thats win u get with a hot chick, and then u get cockblocked. it never works when it is needed, only when it is at a totally unneccessary time.

but if u really wanna creep someone out say just nothing...just walk in the room and say nothing.
Page 1 of 3