I just got back from Boston for Model United Nations (HMUN). Anyoen else from the Pit go?

If not, just discuss MUN in general =]
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

no
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

How was it? What is it about? What do you do?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
There has to be someone; it's an international event..
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Wulphy
How was it? What is it about? What do you do?

The conferences weren't that great but Boston was phenomenal. We stayed down the street from Berklee so I'd sneak out of sessions with my friend to go to the music stores and end up being way too intimidated by all the great musicians hanging around in the acoustic room to play very much (I didnt have my guitar with me and my friend didnt have his keyboard so we made a lot of trips to make up for withdrawal)

Model UN is basically a simulation of the United Nations. Students represent delegates of different countries and make resolutions; you get points for certain things and try to win a 'gavel'. It's basically a big, educational game.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Thanks. It was a great opportunity; people from all over the world were there and the whole thing was $400 for airfare and hotel and then about $150 for food
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Sorry love, I go to different kinds of model interventions conventions.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Sorry love, I go to different kinds of model interventions conventions.

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
I was there and I represented Iran. I was the guy beating up Jews in the parking lot with my cronies.

Oh I was wondering who that was
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Was there one in Zurich recently? Cause I had the possibility to go to something like that in Switzerland at some point but it's probably not related. I would've had to work full time during the summer to go so I didn't bother, figured I'd give someone else that wanted to go more a chance.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian