Page 1 of 2
i was swimming and i swam too close to the bottom and now 1/3 of my right front tooth is missing. it's ruined my beautiful image, what do i do?
Live with it, I have the same thing.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I chipped my front left tooth, the big one yeah that. In a rock fight, now I have half a fake tooth, but mine was bad enough that the root was showing and it hurt like a bitch to eat or drink for like 3 weeks
ಠ_ಠ
I chipped a huge piece of my right front tooth out while skateboarding. Next day, I went to the dentist and he used this sort of....plastery stuff (that is strong and feels like real tooth) to fix it up. I can't even tell the difference.

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Live with it, I have the same thing.

! You've been living with a chipped tooth? It can be fixed pretty easily...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
go to the dentist

i had the same thing happen they put a fakie there that feels exactly like your normal tooth and it should look the same as well

no problemo
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Cry. A lot.

Then suck it up and go to the dentist.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
I chipped off half of my right front tooth a few years ago, I've got a crown on it now which is completely indistiguishable from the other teeth.

So yeah, go to a dentists.
Dont worry, u still look fine.

uh.....nvm.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Use your new ability to freak people out for justice.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Pabli7o
or it didnt happen.

That sucks bro, idk what i would do (other than getting it fixed!)

ill put a pic up when i get my camera
Quote by breadstick
! You've been living with a chipped tooth? It can be fixed pretty easily...

It's not anywhere near as bad the TSs, barely chipped at all. The only person who even knows any more is me I reckon...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
OMG what is up with the pit and not going to the ****ing doctor
oh, i have a spike protruding out of my leg, but i think im gonna ask a bunch of assholes on the internet instead of going to a proper medical professional
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by Siege of Power
oh, i have a spike protruding out of my leg, but i think im gonna ask a bunch of assholes on the internet instead of going to a proper medical professional

You go to the doctor with a chipped tooth. They'll LOVE it.
Quote by boreamor
You go to the doctor with a chipped tooth. They'll LOVE it.

Or dentist
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by Siege of Power

read my blogs, i'm in argentina and i don't have much travel insurance. so i have to wait 6 weeks
Quote by jmonko
I chipped my front left tooth, the big one yeah that. In a rock fight, now I have half a fake tooth, but mine was bad enough that the root was showing and it hurt like a bitch to eat or drink for like 3 weeks

Same, except it's the little tooth next to it. Stone fights ftw.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
1. Go to dentist.
2. Get two huge teeth surgically placed in.
3. Become a beaver.
4 ???
5. Profit!
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
i chipped a little bit off of my front tooth when i was younger. i was running towards the door. and i didnt turn the door knob fast enough... true story
U are one ugly Mother F*cker
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by mreed1990

that pictures not me, think more, uhhhhhhhhhhh traveling wilbury
Quote by mreed1990

The kid in the orange shirt isn't the TS...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I chipped my tooth while playing guitar and drinking a beer with no hands at the same time.

Luckily I can brag about mine because it was awesome.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Damn! Ive been had. I need to be quicker on the two front teeth jokes, stupid dial up. But seriously, if you still have the chipped peice, go to the dentist.....then take it into the bathroom and then shove it up your urethra, when the dentist asks what the problem is, show him that
lloyd christmas?

is that really you??
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Damn! Ive been had. I need to be quicker on the two front teeth jokes, stupid dial up. But seriously, if you still have the chipped peice, go to the dentist.....then take it into the bathroom and then shove it up your urethra, when the dentist asks what the problem is, show him that

I got beat too
Page 1 of 2