I was sigged 3 times in like the past hour. My day has been wonderful!
Sail upon the open skies
Your senior citizen science teacher gave you christmas buttsekkz after school didn't he? You lucky son of a bitch.
Don't these threads usually get reported? Ah whatever, its the holidays. My day was cool. Guitar center, guitar lesson, then practicing until this moment.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Miserable; Was leading bidder on ebay for an amp I wanted and with 11 seconds left some ****ing tool took it with like 5 dollars. My christmas has been ****ed.
Quote by Watterboy
Miserable; Was leading bidder on ebay for an amp I wanted and with 11 seconds left some ****ing tool took it with like 5 dollars. My christmas has been ****ed.

HAHA WOW
Quote by gunther_sucks
It hasn't been bad, but it isn't good by any means.

+1. I mean. Mine kinda sucked, but it could've definately been worse. I got stoned last night and my eye keeps twitchin... and i've been bored, and thinking about **** and its making me sad, but by no means have i really actually had a BAD day today. I had some fun earlier.
I suppose, you didn't even have to use your AK?

I gotta say it was a good day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4RY-eJgHHs
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Quote by KlassikMetal666
****ing Cold!

Hell yeah! First snow fall of the winter!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Watterboy

I'll sell it to you for double of the original price.
Sail upon the open skies
Nowt (nothing) special.
Had Christmas dinner with my flatmates, as we're all going home from uni tomorrow.
SO that was pretty good, with all the food and stuff.

Other than that just had to pack and then played a bit of le geetar and sat on my laptop all night...

Oh and watched some Lost.

Listened to some dam good music though. From my count today;
Oasis - What's The Story (Morning Glory)
Metallica - Ride The Lightning (album)
The Beatles - Help! (album)
Biffy Clyyyyrooooooo - Puzzle
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon

and currently,

Radiohead - In Rainbows.

Amazing.
f-ing cold

but got my new hottub put in today to HAH!!!
*shakes fist in old man winter's face*
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
started rather boring day with littleto do, so i had a go at recording some stuff then it became fun
it was great we had a snow storm so hopefully i wont have school tomorrow. and i got to play on my new amp all day
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Sunday would have Tuesday status if it didn't have the NFL, thinking about how awesome Saturday night was, and after-church specials on breakfast buffets.

so it is indeed the 2nd worst day of the week, unless ur hungover, then its certainly the worst...and i was hungover.