at an orphanage; you know, trying to be a good person..I played Christmas songs that i have worked on for about 3 weeks trying to learn. Problem was, they were ungrateful bitches and laughed at me...Idk if i should blame them or not because they have been effed around with their whole lives..and never had a real mom...or dad..
Anybody every played music at an orphanage? If so, how did it go?..
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Well I played the skinflute at an orphanage once. Did not go well...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
you should have said "laugh all you want, but when i'm finished here i'm going home to a loving mum and dad"
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Don't let them get you down, you had good intentions. I'm sure someone will appreciate it, maybe try going to a hospital and telling the front desk what you want to do, they might take you to someone whose day you'd really brighten.

Good on you man.
Quote by imdeth
They don't want Christmas songs. They want Parents.
and Slayer

Fix'd

But really, You gave it your best to try to brighten them up
So F*ck em if they laugh at you
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Should have told them something like, "You are the result of a one night stand." or "Your parents looked at you when you were born and said, "He's ugly as crap. Throw him in the dumpster outside."
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Le_Bunny
Don't let them get you down, you had good intentions. I'm sure someone will appreciate it, maybe try going to a hospital and telling the front desk what you want to do, they might take you to someone whose day you'd really brighten.

Good on you man.

Ty i would just like to help someones Christmas be decent..
Quote by Jackolas

Oh come on people, don't be so mean. Really, they're orphans, what do expect? What have they got to live for?
Quote by angusfan16
Should have told them something like, "You are the result of a one night stand." or "Your parents looked at you when you were born and said, "He's ugly as crap. Throw him in the dumpster outside."

holy crap on a stick!
You should've played "prom night dumpster baby" its a classic
Quote by AA00P
Oh come on people, don't be so mean. Really, they're orphans, what do expect? What have they got to live for?

That's what I was thinking...and it was going through my head singing my songs....
Quote by Jackolas

they may have laughed at u but laughter is a sign of hapiness isnt it so therfore u succeded in ur goal and brightened there day up and made a diffence.

well done, u are an inspiraation
Quote by ben deebz
they may have laughed at u but laughter is a sign of hapiness isnt it so therfore u succeded in ur goal and brightened there day up and made a diffence.

What the hell is that?
Sail upon the open skies
Just be happy you have parents. If necessary, rub it in their faces.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by angusfan16
What the hell is that?

that is my awful spelling should b inspiration

oh and if u rubb it in there faces that u hav perants all u achieve will b null andit will have been a pointlees waste of time. they are just kids who hav been put through ****
Quote by ben deebz

This. Just look at the bright side
Quote by ben deebz
that is my awful spelling should b inspiration

oh and if u rubb it in there faces that u hav perants all u achieve will b null andit will have been a pointlees waste of time. they are just kids who hav been put through ****

no i believe they've been put through large amounts of transfering and paperwork,streets,dumpsters,foster parents...the list goes on
I would stop and say.

"You know what? when I get home after this I will have a family, a nice warm meal, and a warm home... you shouldn't laugh at me because I don't have alcoholic crackhead parents that abandon me for a cheap fix!"

"NOW!"

"STFU and listen to my songs you bastard fucks."

"interrupt me again SO HELP ME GOD I WILL SLIT ALL YOUR ****ING THROATS WITH BARBWIRE... TEST ME MOTHERFUCKERS TEST ME!!"
Last edited by The ZenOfShred at Dec 14, 2008,
i don't mean to be a douche, but honestly, who enjoys listening to christmas music. they shouldn't have laughed however. if someone performed something i didn't like, i would still be nice about it and find something nice to say about it.

your avatar picture thing just about sums up how you feel. lol.
Playing music for the homeless is great. They think if you play anything, and I mean ANYTHING, that you're the greatest musician EVAR!
Quote by madshatter
i don't mean to be a douche, but honestly, who enjoys listening to christmas music. they shouldn't have laughed however. if someone performed something i didn't like, i would still be nice about it and find something nice to say about it.

your avatar picture thing just about sums up how you feel. lol.

Ya...but i connected the christmas songs with heavy metal..and it sounded brutal, which is why it took me 3 weeks to sort out 4 or 5 songs for the bastards..
Quote by Jackolas

Quote by The ZenOfShred
I would stop and say.

"You know what? when I get home after this I will have a family, a nice warm meat, and a warm home... you shouldn't laugh at me because I don't have alcoholic crackhead parents that abandon me for a cheap fix!"

"NOW!"

"interrupt me again SO HELP ME GOD I WILL SLIT ALL YOUR ****ING THROATS WITH BARBWIRE... TEST ME MOTHERFUCKERS TEST ME!!"

What!?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by The ZenOfShred
I would stop and say.

"You know what? when I get home after this I will have a family, a nice warm meat, and a warm home... you shouldn't laugh at me because I don't have alcoholic crackhead parents that abandon me for a cheap fix!"

"NOW!"

u r nuts
Quote by Le_Bunny
^Quit it; that's not funny and it's obvious he means warm meal...

take your tampon honey
Quote by angusfan16
What!?

EDIT: I just notice that LMAO!

EDIT2:
Last edited by The ZenOfShred at Dec 14, 2008,