ok so me and my cousin are talking about ufc. and i think its gone to **** now but anyways

do you think brock lesnar has used steroids back in his wwe days?

and do you think he belongs in ufc?
he belongs in jail...for beating up a true American hero, Randy Couture
do i think he belongs in the ufc? i will answer that question with another.

is he the heavyweight champion?

if yes, then yes.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Brock Lesnar should be in a ****ing circus. That fool's too huge to be a fair fight in UFC. And it just seems like he's a giant gorilla or something. When we fought Texas Crazyhorse, he punched him and charged at him like a ****ing gorilla getting in a fight with another one.

Shoulda stuck with WWE.
or how about no

just no
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
haha.
its so obvious he has.
and hes an idiot he doesnt belong in ufc.
i dont like ufc now. it seems kinda sold out.
he DID NOT deserve that title fight. Dana White is a dirty money grubbing idiot.

that being said, he is massive and his workout routine is amazing so no i dont think he juices any more at least.

in my opinion he should have become a boxer because his ground game licks camel d!CK
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
he used to in WWE, when it didnt matter cuz it was all fake anyways, but he's of it now.

I think he belongs in the UFC, i mean, he did win a championship
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
The man shouldnt be walking after this:

I think hes just like that moron kimbo slice, just a big brawler with no actual skill, just power.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by TSmitty6
he belongs in jail...for beating up a true American hero, Randy Couture

This statement reflects my feelings on the subject perfectly.

Quote by Tatersalad1080
he DID NOT deserve that title fight. Dana White is a dirty money grubbing idiot.

that being said, he is massive and his workout routine is amazing so no i dont think he juices any more at least.

in my opinion he should have become a boxer because his ground game licks camel d!CK

As does this.
Quote by metallicaman051
ok so me and my cousin are talking about ufc. and i think its gone to **** now but anyways

Brock Lesnar used as much steroids as Jesus.

(I expect none) Brock = No steriods
Quote by kaosfire

I think hes just like that moron kimbo slice, just a big brawler with no actual skill, just power.

haha your completely right.
kimbo slice shouldnt have done mma
hes a pud
I find that this video pretty much sums up Brock Lesnar perfectly: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_cDsLELbl1c

Edit:

Quote by kaosfire

Well, dammit. If only it didn't take me five minutes to find the least ****tiest video of that on YouTube.

Quote by Twist of fate

That was fantastic, but is completely ruined by all the YouTube morons who, for some ungodly reason, think that wasn't scripted.
Last edited by Survivalism at Dec 14, 2008,
brock lesnar was a wrestling national champ in college. that definitely qualifies him to be in the UFC even if he had originally sold out to be in the WWE or whatever fake bull**** wrestling (like curt angle). fighting him is perfectly fair. frank mir submitted him. and i would think that the UFC tests their fighters for roids now, maybe not back in the day. he reminds me of mark coleman (so if anything, he is a throughback to old style UFC). nothing but ground and pound with hammer fists.
I think he probably has used steroids.

but i dont think he is bad for the ufc.

He has manhandled everyone he has faced so far. He was beating the **** out of Frank Mir but wasnt very smart being very smart.

edit: im just waiting for a person to come along and be able to beat him up like he beats up everyone else.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
he used to in WWE, when it didnt matter cuz it was all fake anyways, but he's of it now.

I think he belongs in the UFC, i mean, he did win a championship

Well, by that logic, he was WWE champion three times.

Quote by ShinnDaddy
brock lesnar was a wrestling national champ in college. that definitely qualifies him to be in the UFC even if he had originally sold out to be in the WWE or whatever fake bull**** wrestling (like curt angle). fighting him is perfectly fair. frank mir submitted him. and i would think that the UFC tests their fighters for roids now, maybe not back in the day. he reminds me of mark coleman (so if anything, he is a throughback to old style UFC). nothing but ground and pound with hammer fists.

Funny thing about fake wrestling; more people have suffered career- and life-ending injuries than any cage fighter ever has.

Need I remind you, Kurt Angle won a REAL wrestling gold medal with a broken freakin' neck. He also finished a street fight with a broken tailbone, a broken tailbone that he was repeatedly slammed on. What cage fighter wouldn't tap out like a bitch with a broken bone?
Quote by metallicaman051

I'm pretty sure he used roids, so I don't think he should be in anything that is truly competitive.
Quote by Survivalism

Funny thing about fake wrestling; more people have suffered career- and life-ending injuries than any cage fighter ever has.

Need I remind you, Kurt Angle won a REAL wrestling gold medal with a broken freakin' neck.

fake wrestling is not a real sport and is poorly regulated. and the fighters are idiots that try to enter the arena teathered to a wire like that hart guy. i was a real wrestler in high school and have tons of repect for what angle did as an olympian. but he needed money. WWE is like a soap opera for dumbasses.

by the way, gracies dont tap. never will. and ive seen dislocated elbows several times in MMA because the fighter refused to tap. and i actually think that is a poor decision on their part to risk greater injury and perhaps end their career. there is nothing wrong with looking out for your body to make sure you can fight another day.
Last edited by ShinnDaddy at Dec 14, 2008,
Quote by The ZenOfShred
Brock Lesnar used as much steroids as Jesus.

(I expect none) Brock = No steriods

Brock = ****load of steroids
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Obviously. Wrestlers were no doubt encouraged to use steroids by McMahon in the WWE. And just because he's in the UFC doesn't mean he doesn't take steroids. He was arrested for having HGH (human growth hormone), because the cops mistook it for steroids.

Nearly every pro athlete uses roids. They just cycle it so it's out of their system by the time they get tested. They are only tested when they fight.
to be fair, he does cut a lot of weight to be able to even enter the octagon (265 .lbs to be exact...i think)

And Frank Mir did submit him....and almost had the armbar before the knee bar.

However, one must remember that Randy Couture did not make his career on 255 .lb fights.

Did Lesnar deserve that title shot though? After losing to Mir, and beating Hearing? Hell no.

It's kinda like Anderson Silva. He had a title shot way too early too, but he has also defended it flawlessly.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by Survivalism

Need I remind you, Kurt Angle won a REAL wrestling gold medal with a broken freakin' neck. He also finished a street fight with a broken tailbone, a broken tailbone that he was repeatedly slammed on. What cage fighter wouldn't tap out like a bitch with a broken bone?

Uhhh...lots of them? Try Matt Hughes, Forrest Griffin, Stephen Bonner, Chuck Liddell...???

Also, there's a huge difference between street fighting and cage fighting. To not tap out in a cage fight with a broken bone is stupid. To not tap out in a street fight is survival. Proof: Jens Pulver once beat the crap out of four guys with his broken left hand in a street fight.

Nobody's saying Kurt isn't tough, or that he didn't have some real wrestling chops, but to put him up as some kind of god because he finished a gold medal match with a broken neck is just silly.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
If you want to talk gold medal wrestlers, look at Matt Hamil.

His ground game is terrible. Granted, he can put you on your back, but after that, he just sits in the guard.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by Survivalism
Well, by that logic, he was WWE champion three times.

Forrest Griffin.