You are incorrect. The Starting Line is not Jawbreaker.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Have they had a half decent record since SILYMI? I agree that "Best of Me" is good but it is also the best of theirs and not the best of all time.

I was a fan when I was 16 or so, but not so much 7 years later.
Quote by bmac85
Have they had a half decent record since SILYMI? I agree that "Best of Me" is good but it is also the best of theirs and not the best of all time.

I was a fan when I was 16 or so, but not so much 7 years later.

Say it Like You Mean It was their worst album. haha. Direction is amazing and such a much more mature album than SILYMI. They are a lot different of a band than from way back then.
Maybe I will have to give their newer stuff a listen then.

I just absolutely hated Based on a True Story.

I still wear my clover and "making reading is fun" shirt. Can't have too many good green shirts. And I can't tell you how many times I've seen them live. They're from outside of Philly right?
Yea, they're from a Philly suburb. They are so nasty live tho, they have gotten so much better in the last 2 years too. It sucks they broke up though. I've gotten to see them 8 times and every time you see them you could tell they were better and better each time.
That's a bummer, I didn't know they broke up. I always liked seeing them live. I'm from Pittsburgh so I've seen them quite a few times. And at a few warped tours back in the day.
Quote by bmac85
That's a bummer, I didn't know they broke up. I always liked seeing them live. I'm from Pittsburgh so I've seen them quite a few times. And at a few warped tours back in the day.

Yea, they're great. If you listen to the new album i would listen to "Direction", "Birds", & "Somebody's Gonna Miss Us" first. It's really a great album.
Direction was good. Obviously different, or whatever, but good.
Ready and Given the Chance are my favorite.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
i love the starting line!
im wondering the tuning and **** that they use on Saddest Girl Story haha
Quote by Friggly
my balls undropped...they're not all like low and stuff, and they look like they did when I was little...I still spew and stuff. Is it possible that I may be getting younger by the minute?!

haha^^
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Capt. Crow
Decisions, Decisions - definately my fav song

"He loves you
Who loves you more?
To let you go "
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?