Before all your searchbar, I did use the searchbar

With that being said, lets get to the point. When you were a kid, what was your favorite Christmas special. I used to love Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer. I used to watch it every year when it would come on T.V. So Pit, lets hear your favorites.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Dec 14, 2008,
The Christmas episode of Arthur.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 14, 2008,
santa clause is comin to town.

and a christmas story
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

"A Christmas Story". And it still is. it comes on every year on christmas day and runs for 24 hours. my christmas is not complete w/o watching "A Christmas story".
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
you sir, are the master of UG because of your ability to post while at the same time riding a unicycle and drinking beer.
I'm not sure how many people are from Ohio, PA, or WV and it isn't so much as holiday special, but my favorite television event of the holiday season is the eat'n park commercial. I think it has been running since I was born and it always signals the true start of the holiday season for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W2IP-BTu30

I still love it everytime I see it
trailer park boys christmas special nothin better then gettin drunk and stoned with friends, family the people that you love...
well theres a few, Mr. Beans christmas special, National Lamoons Christmas Vacation, the Trailer Park Boys CChristmas special and a Muppet Family Christmas
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Quote by Abunai X
The Christmas episode of Arthur.

That too.
Quote by bmac85
I'm not sure how many people are from Ohio, PA, or WV and it isn't so much as holiday special, but my favorite television event of the holiday season is the eat'n park commercial. I think it has been running since I was born and it always signals the true start of the holiday season for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W2IP-BTu30

I still love it everytime I see it

Clevelander says: You have no idea how many tears I shed watching that commercial. It has a full circle of emotions.

Happiness: You like the star
Sadness: your beloved star is failing
Hope: The star gets real close
Despair: the star falls and gives up
Loyalty: the tree helps the star

If they stretched out that 30 second clip into a full feature film, i'd go see it.

[/drama]
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I don't know. I like the HOLIDAY CLASSIC, JINGLE ALL DA WAY. Or Home Alone. As for TV shows...I don't know.
Quote by dingmydong
What about Hanukkah specials? Rugrats FTW

I really liked that episode.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Dec 14, 2008,
What about Hanukkah specials? Rugrats FTW
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Christmas episode of Hey Arnold! So touching...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power