watching countless internet memes and YTMNDs has introduced me to some really good techno songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOY3-R_QPA&feature=related

this ones OK, kinda boring but has its parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut5UqcGsE4s

my question to the pit is, what are more songs like that?? mostly like the first one.

i like techno songs that are totally over the top and bat**** crazy.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
ok it doesnt need to be japenese techno, just good techno
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
i hate dance music, i like stuff thats over the top and has ****loads of crazy arpeggios in it and stuff, im new to the whole thing so i dont know what is techno and what is not.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by Fuzzbox91
i hate dance music, i like stuff thats over the top and has ****loads of crazy arpeggios in it and stuff, im new to the whole thing so i dont know what is techno and what is not.

this is a very common feature in several dance genres, mainly because most synths have automatic arpeggiators on them, so you can pretty much make an entire lead line by just alternately holding down a few keys.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Fuzzbox91

I've always thought that Techno is to Electronica as Pop Rock is to Rock in general. I'm into the more experimental stuff.
Quote by xaviergray
I've always thought that Techno is to Electronica as Pop Rock is to Rock in general. I'm into the more experimental stuff.

actually, techno can get pretty experimental, the really poppy generic genres are house and trance, especially trance (BOOM tssk BOOM tssk)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by xaviergray

i dont exactly know what im into yet, im new to the whole thing, but i hate the songs that repeat slow or mid paced lines over and over for 10 minutes, i love aphex twin because he throws stuff at you so fast its like 'what just happened" i like that kind of electronic music

i mean i like stuff that just cant be done with contemporary instruments
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by Fuzzbox91
i dont exactly know what im into yet, im new to the whole thing, but i hate the songs that repeat slow or mid paced lines over and over for 10 minutes, i love aphex twin because he throws stuff at you so fast its like 'what just happened" i like that kind of electronic music

i mean i like stuff that just cant be done with contemporary instruments

Aphex Twin is what made me say "Damn, I was wrong about electronic stuff. This actually takes skill to make." His song Vordhosbn has more emotion than the majority of stuff made on real instruments, in my opinion.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
actually, techno can get pretty experimental, the really poppy generic genres are house and trance, especially trance (BOOM tssk BOOM tssk)

I guess when I say techno I mean the sh*tty Jock Jams remix crap you hear in hockey arenas. That's what I've always thought of techno as, I actually like trance quite a lot.
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Vanessa Mae has some great electronic stuff. This is a song of hers where she mixes Vivaldi and electronic. I think it is pretty cool.
Quote by GHJ
Um, I'm not an expert on electronic genres, but I'm fairly sure thats not techo. Check out this techno and dance thread https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356437

There's a whole series of videos on youtube featuring goa trance, heres a link to one of the videos, I really like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi3FXEFaxQY

meh, thats the kind of stuff that bores the **** out of me
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by Fuzzbox91
watching countless internet memes and YTMNDs has introduced me to some really good techno songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOY3-R_QPA&feature=related

this ones OK, kinda boring but has its parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut5UqcGsE4s

my question to the pit is, what are more songs like that?? mostly like the first one.

i like techno songs that are totally over the top and bat**** crazy.

how the **** can you listen to that?
Quote by AmericanNervoso
how the **** can you listen to that?

um, first i click on the video, then i press the little red lopsided triangle in the corner of the black box on the screen. then i turn the volume up to a moderatly loud volume so i can hear whats coming out of the speaker.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????