Well pit today I discovered I have Hyperhidrosis. Which if my Google skills serves me right is an excessive sweating disorder. I would usually be unhappy to find this out...but I have had unusually excessive sweating for 2 years now.

But Pit, I come to you asking what you suggest to treat it? I am supposed to go to the dermatologist tomorrow but it's snowing a lot tonight so I might have to reschedule. But what do I do until then?
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
Go to a goddamn doctor.

I met a guy at a party who had that condition, he was drunk and forgot to take the medication for it. The combination of the two was fucking terrible. He would come up to someone and lean on them, and when he went away they would be drenched.

I'm not saying you're one of those guys, but get the medication. And don't get drunk ಠ_ಠ
try to get to the dermatologist, and see what he/she has to say

A friend of mine has hyperhydrosis, and when he went, they gave him something that made him sweat less... idk if it was pills or some super strength anti perspirent or what, but it seems to work
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Anti Persperant. Or just don't drink anything, you won't sweat.

no, you prolly should drink. if you dont you might become dehydrated
Bottle it and sell it as a miracle healing solution.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by soulflyV
Go to a goddamn doctor.

I met a guy at a party who had that ****, he was drunk and forgot to take the medication for it. The combination of the two was fucking terrible. He would come up to someone and lean on them, and when he went away they would be drenched.

I'm not saying you're one of those guys, but get the medication. And don't get drunk ಠ_ಠ

Okay...I don't want to be that guy that everyone stays away from so Doctor...sounds like I need to get to one of those fast
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

it might be because of stress?

and btw, snowing a lot isnt really a valid excuse to not go to see a doctor, especially if you live in the US
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Shave your pubic hair or you will stink worse

Trim, bro. Trim.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Salmon86
how excessive is this excessive sweating?

My guitar neck is drenched lol...
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

go to a doc, they will need to prescribe you a deodorant after verifying what you have Hyperhidrosis because that is usually accompanied by a foul smell. after they do determine that you have this dissorder youll be able to talk about treatments to slow your seabuscus glad/seabum production.
Use Certain-Dri. It has aluminum chloride and you put it on at night. It worked for me for about a year and then it stopped working completely. I then moved on to the stronger Maxim and then hypercare, though those don't work for me anymore either.
Good luck man. I know how much it sucks.
On extreme makeover there was a guy like you. Theres some surgery you can get that can help if you have the money.

I imagine it must be quite alot of sweat if you're asking the pit...
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by stockylachy
On extreme makeover there was a guy like you. Theres some surgery you can get that can help if you have the money.

I imagine it must be quite alot of sweat if you're asking the pit...

The surgery is a bad idea. It cuts off sweat to every pore above your armpits. No sweat on your scalp, arms, palms, chest, upper back, etc. What results is horrible sweating on your lower back and below the belt. Ew.
Quote by LHOOQ
The surgery is a bad idea. It cuts off sweat to every pore above your armpits. No sweat on your scalp, arms, palms, chest, upper back, etc. What results is horrible sweating on your lower back and below the belt. Ew.

Fair enough. Didn't know the side effects. TS, don't do this. Unless you enjoy sweaty balls.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Jesus Christ, man
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Relevant thread is relevant.

Early nomination - necrobump of the year.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by N_I_R_V_A_N_A
Drink a lot of water. It cools down your body.

Sail upon the open skies