In case you don't know, Megavideo has this gay new system where you can only watch 72 minutes of video at a time, after which you have to wait 54 minutes to watch more. The alternative to this is to pay a fee for unlimited use, but it's like $200 for lifetime membership.

Is there any way of getting around the time limit (like for example using a proxy or something?).

Thanks.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Last edited by breadstick at Dec 14, 2008,
Quote by Våd Hamster
Proxy should work, since they use IP recognition to identify you

It's just that all the proxies I've tried can't load the video.

Does anyone know of a really good proxy?

Quote by sxymnky777
youtube?

Youtube doesn't have full movies or TV shows. You can't even watch family guy clips on youtube, all you get is people's friggin top 10 moments in PICTURES!!!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I heard you can do it by loading the whole video, then ticking the "work offline" thing on Firefox, so Megavideo has no way of knowing how much you've watched.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I've actually just been unplugging my router, then plugging it back in. I've been watching House MD online and it's been working.
Quote by whalepudding
I heard you can do it by loading the whole video, then ticking the "work offline" thing on Firefox, so Megavideo has no way of knowing how much you've watched.

Wow...thats clever...Thanks man, I'll do this in the future.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Fap during the downtimes
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
yes i was watching role models (i payed the first time i saw it) and i had 15 minutes to go and it said i had to wait 50 something minutes to finish the video. simple solution, turn off your modem and turn it back on and you'll have a new IP and be able to watch the rest of the video.