Ok I know this would get about a million more posts in the pit......but the pit sucks.

I currently host a radio show thats a punk show.....but next week it's switching to an alternative rock show. And I need a good name for the show....so far the one I like the best is "Freak Scene" (dinosaur jr). But no one else seems to dig it too much and I think I like it mostly because I love dinosaur jr and stuff. So I need some opinions on "Freak scene" or for some people to throw out some other ideas for names.

Thankyou
freak scene sucks man!
umm
name the show
DROP D
cous its an alternative tuning to guitar?

and alternative rock music?
LOL
drop d i like that name x3
WELCOME TO DROP DD
n.n
Freak Scene is an awesome song and an excellent name for a radio. Who's your audience may I ask?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Freak Scene is a good name but probably one of the more over-used song titles.
It would depend on the time of your show, but I quite like the idea of a radio show being called 'Shrinking moon for you' after the Wooden Shjips track.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Ok I know this would get about a million more posts in the pit......but the pit sucks.

I currently host a radio show thats a punk show.....but next week it's switching to an alternative rock show. And I need a good name for the show....so far the one I like the best is "Freak Scene" (dinosaur jr). But no one else seems to dig it too much and I think I like it mostly because I love dinosaur jr and stuff. So I need some opinions on "Freak scene" or for some people to throw out some other ideas for names.

Thankyou

You could just shamelessly rip the name from an album or song title.

One of my favorites is "Transmission".
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Freak Scene is an awesome song and an excellent name for a radio. Who's your audience may I ask?

Well it's gonna be monday nights 10:05-12 and it's just on a college station so..
I love Freak Scene I think that would be a great name. You could also have a breaking news segment of some sort and name it The Soft Bulletin after the FLips album. Corny I know, but I had to put my two cents in.