I have looked and looked and not been able to find anything via searchbar, but feel free to redirect me towards a thread for the Guess Who if it has already been made.

The Guess Who, perhaps one of the most underrated bands out there.

I am sure that we have all heard their big hits such as American Woman, and These Eyes, and No Sugar, but, in my opinion, to really experience this band, you guys should check out their album:

Because it is ****ing fantastic,

discuss
I've always enjoyed the Guess Who. They've never been one of my absolute favorites but they made some great music.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
I love Share The Land, but I really don't like their vocalist at all. I can't get into much else I've heard from them.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by Thefallofman
I love Share The Land, but I really don't like their vocalist at all. I can't get into much else I've heard from them.

Check out:

Take it Off of My Shoulders

and

Just Let me Sing.

As far as I know, neither of them are even on Youtube, but you might find some other way to find them. They are the first and last track, respectively, off of #10.

I listened to some Guess Who before getting into that album, but I never really thought all that much of them, aside from some of their bigger hits, but this album I keep raving about has really opened my eyes to their greatness.

It's just one of those albums, ya know?
I've been listening to some Guess Who at the moment, i like what i'm hearing

Especially a song called Pain Train off of 'So Long, Bannatyne'
I've only heard "American Woman" but I can't deny the awesomeness of the intro with the short guitar solo.