I have a Lp Jr 57 reissue, and it sounds great. However, frets from about 9-18 on just the High e string buzz like crazy (the string buzzes on a fret in front of it.) I've tried right about everything, Bridge height and Truss rod (I was careful, so its cool). The only way to get rid of it is to raise the action ALOT. It is already higher than I want it to be, though. So how do I get rid of that ****ing buzz?
^Putting higher gauge strings on it, is like putting a bandaid on a broken arm. Looks good but dosen't fix the problem.

What is your relief set at? have you checked for a poped or loose fret?
Could be a fret wear issue or an uneven fret.

It'd be best to check your board and frets over carefully and look for any wear or abnormalities like SCS suggested.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

^a GOOD guitar tech

How long have you had the Jr? Has the problem always been present?
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
I jsut got it last month, the action ws set REALLY high, and a few weeks ago I lowered the action and was greeted with this problem.

What do popped frets look like? Are they hard or difficult to spot?
You could just lay the guitar down and check the fretboard from the side, see if they all look good.

Also maybe - I say maaaaybe - the string was not entered into the bridge right, it might be off. check that too ^^
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
check your tuners. I had the same problem with my tuners recently the strings were buzzing, low e and g, and i took it to the shop and they installed new gibson ones and it rung me about 100 for it all. I;m going to pick it up today.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by Sin City Sid
What is the relief set at?????

At about the right relief, a credit cards width or so