i dont think ibanez or jackson will have a V quite like that
ibanez doesnt even make V's
and the jackson is just a plain one
id go for it
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
the model in particular is not my cup of tea. but I really like tursers but I haven't played any metal turser guitars and I hate jacksons but I would never ever pay $400 for that.
UG's Prodigal Son
The electronics would probably be ****, right?

Has anyone tried any of Jay Turser's $400 level stuff or no?

If so, how do you think it would compare?
i hate jay turser's unless you are going higher end, i wouldn't get it, and that V just looks like too much for me
Quote by neptune1988
The electronics would probably be ****, right?

Has anyone tried any of Jay Turser's $400 level stuff or no?

If so, how do you think it would compare?

yeah just about every turser needs a pickup change but in all my experiences once changed they're great. I've never played a turser in the $400 range
UG's Prodigal Son
hey man, it looks sick, but i can almost guarantee that it sounds like ****. if i were you, i'd go for an ESP LTD V-200 Electric Guitar, an ESP LTD Alexi-200 Alexi Laiho Signature Electric Guitar, a Ibanez RG350MDX Electric Guitar, or a Jackson KVX10 X King V Electric Guitar if you really want a V-shaped.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
i dont think ibanez or jackson will have a V quite like that
ibanez doesnt even make V's
and the jackson is just a plain one
id go for it

What about the V-Blade? (I think that's the name)

Personally,I would shy away from that guitar since I think it looks horrible and you could get a guitar that's probably much better for the price.

Keep in mind that this is all my opinion and should in no way be misconstrued as fact.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.