Page 1 of 2
Is it just me or do they ALWAYS suck ass? Two guys talk **** before getting tangled up and falling down. Right about then is when some kind of authority figure breaks it up. Has anyone here ever actually seen a good school fight? Any stories?
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by Twist of fate
I saw two girls fight, there was some boob.

tell us more.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Girl fights are always more brutal than the guy fights. Girls are ****ing vicious.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
i saw someone throw a chair at someone else once.

and there was a fight in the one stairwell where a kid had his head smashed into a metal pipe, and he was bleeding profusely. i didn't see that one though.

i've also seen someone throw a slushy all over someone.
I haven't seen a good fight, but I have seen a ridiculous argument-type of thing between these two gangster dudes.

It was HILARIOUS as they were saying "What boy?! Whatcha gon' do huh?!" over and over again, while jumping and looking as if they were going to pounce.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
oh dont get meh started. the funniest one at my school was epic. this kid was already beaten up by some other kid, so he figures he'll get him this time. so he goes up to him and gets his ass kicked again. broken jaw!
Quote by Insanitydenied
I try to be the quiet musician type, but there's too much to say.

OF THE BASS MILITIA - PM Nutter_101 to join

FUCK PARAMORE.

HOT LESBIANS

Centered, Bitch.

Yes, I'm only 14. So?
Quote by Floyd93
Girl fights are always more brutal than the guy fights. Girls are ****ing vicious.

this

only good fight ive seen in my life

it wasnt really a fight more one chick beating up on the other
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by Twist of fate

Visible evidence or be gone from this location.
Quote by Twist of fate
She had cookie nips. Nothing too good.

Boob is better than no boob. There's been a few good fights at my school, the majority suck though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I have a decent one. I forget their names so its be kid 1 and kid 2.
kid 1 was making fun of kid 2's mom. kid 2 is all big and you would figure he's tough.
the exact opposite actually, kid two stands up like he gonna puch him, and then kid 1 punches kid two in the jaw and he runs crying back to his desk.
happened in 6th grade.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
Quote by Twist of fate

pics or it didn't happen..

anyways, 6th grade a kid threw a tape dispenser at another kid, hit him in the back of the head with the cutting blade, blood everywhere.. he had short hair and now has a massive bald scar (6 years later)
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
i saw 2 guys fight over a girl and one guy through the girl down 8 stairs and so some big guy came in and broke his jaw...bl.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Visible evidence or be gone from this location.

in other words pics or it didn't happen
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by metalmanjosip
in other words pics or it didn't happen

WRONG!

Pics or GTFO is the answer we were looking for. Maybe next time.
Quote by Twist of fate
It was in 7th grade and they had no boobs at all. I didn't get pics but im pretty sure I wouldn't get banned for posting them. O.o

Not banned. Arrested maybe, but definitely not banned.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
WRONG!

Pics or GTFO is the answer we were looking for. Maybe next time.

Wrong! Tits or GTFO is the correct answer

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by ShameofaNation
I have a decent one. I forget their names so its be kid 1 and kid 2.
kid 1 was making fun of kid 2's mom. kid 2 is all big and you would figure he's tough.
the exact opposite actually, kid two stands up like he gonna puch him, and then kid 1 punches kid two in the jaw and he runs crying back to his desk.
happened in 6th grade.

Kid 1 = Epic Win
Quote by Floyd93
Is it just me or do they ALWAYS suck ass? Two guys talk **** before getting tangled up and falling down. Right about then is when some kind of authority figure breaks it up. Has anyone here ever actually seen a good school fight? Any stories?

i guess this just reinforces what i thought about you goin to my school....

i saw one get kicked in the face after he was dropped by a stiff left, he lost three teeth and fractured his jaw in that one

i saw another one that was between two of the linemen on our football team that cause one of the guys to get like 7 stitches right above his eye.

but yes most school fights suck, now bar fights are a completely different story
I once called a b**** a b**** and she got all b****y and punched my in the face about twenty times before a teacher got there. That was before I realized that some women might as well be men, and it's ok to hit them back. I don't think the authority figures would have seen it that way though. But what sucks is that I got suspended for calling her a b****. Those black people can get away with anything.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Wrong! Tits or GTFO is the correct answer

WRONG

My statement said "visible evidence or be gone from this location"

No words in that sentence translate to tits!
i've seen a girl take off her high heels and beat another girl with them. there was blood and boobage.win.
I saw a kid go to a hospital from a school fight. But the fight itself was boring. The kid that went to the hospital was as skinny as a skeleton, and had too big of a mouth. He deserved it.

Whenever i fight, i try to do it quick. Like the face, stomach, etc. Until they're on the ground and i'm on top of them.

...Unless of course they're stronger than me. Then let's just say that I'm c0ckpuncher 3.0 Watch your balls, fellas.

ive seen boobs, win.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Some guy at my school got stabbed with a key (yes a key) on an excursion.
did something to his bladder and had urinal problems for a little bit.

Everyone who fights or enjoys watching them is dumbassed.
ive been in a fight before. it did suck....we just like wrestled around and it ended up with like me pinning him down before somebody pulled me off. it started over.....him calling me a fat jock....so i shoved him against a locker. if you look at my profile picture...needless to say... i won the fight...
Quote by SeveralSpecies
WRONG

My statement said "visible evidence or be gone from this location"

No words in that sentence translate to tits!

Yea well, piss off

Has Ed Norton been confined to the 'Other .gifs' folder? I haven't seen him after the Lime Duck fiasco

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
if you wanna start me on intruders into the school, i got plenty of stories.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by Floyd93

some dude at my school jumped on a table, and kicked a guy square in the face with STEEL TOE BOOTS
thats what happens when half the class of '10 smoke weed habitually
idiots
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Yea well, piss off

Has Ed Norton been confined to the 'Other .gifs' folder? I haven't seen him after the Lime Duck fiasco

He's gone. We decided a long term relationship wouldn't work, and then I found Australopithecus Afarensis over there, and we just hit it off.

...wtf am I talking about?
I did see a good fight in one of our football practices. Fights in football practice > fights at school.

What happened was there was a defensive back drill. One guy was at receiver and the other was at safety. The safety totally messed up the receiver and knocked his helmet off. The receiver got up and swung at the safety (guy without helmet vs. guy with helmet, bad idea). The safety proceeded to scoop the receiver off his feet and start pounding his head. The receiver looked pretty busted up. There was some blood.

It's probably one of the only good fights I've seen lately.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by Eat_0n_Kent
Everyone who fights or enjoys watching them is dumbassed.

i think that people who are too afraid to stand up for themselves are the dumbasses
Actually, one of my buddies got into a fight in the field house near our football field. He grabbed one of those large push-brooms and hit the guy in the face with the bristles of the broom. The guy ran out screaming and we both looked at each other like "What the ****?"

Then we spotted a small blood trail where the guy had ran away. When we both examined the broom to see if there was blood on it, we noticed a dime-sized piece of the other fellow's ear lobe was lodged in the bristles. My friend had accidentally cut a piece of the guy's ear off with a push-broom.

You can't make that **** up.
oh almost forgot
ahem

FALCOOOOOOOOOOOON PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Fights at parties are way better than at school.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Page 1 of 2