i got a ****ty practice amp. thats besides the point. when i play the amp in high volumes, i feel wind coming out of just. just out of curiousity, what actually causes the air to come out of amps?
Quote by fearstrike
i got a ****ty practice amp. thats besides the point. when i play the amp in high volumes, i feel wind coming out of just. just out of curiousity, what actually causes the air to come out of amps?

The speaker moves air to make sound.
the speaker moving.

if you're feeling it come out of the inputs or something that's just because it's the easiest way for the air to escape the cab.
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by Faux~Affliction
Its pretty much literally the speaker pushing it out.

way to be obvious, Douche Stain,
they already covered that.
BulletzAreScene
Quote by BulletzAreScene

Guess what - its you're lucky night!! I'm in a horrible mood and I don't feel like putting up with people like you.

Flaming is against the rules

*Reported*
Quote by BulletzAreScene

"Today, 10:41 PM #2
imicius"

give me a break =P
flamin mother****a, he's clarifyin **** for him. dont take out the fact that you cant get a bona for the life of you on some kid wanting to know what tha **** his speaker does...

btw, for sake of clarification (and making myself feel like im smart), the sound waves from the speaker are so big that the air is forced out of the waves' way, thus creating the air movement you feel...
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Guess what - its you're lucky night!! I'm in a horrible mood and I don't feel like putting up with people like you.

Flaming is against the rules

*Reported*

lolol
dude, Faux~Affliction is my homeboy,
hes the other guitarist in my band, Douche Stain
is his nickname.
chill.
BulletzAreScene