My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
I'm guessing this makes no sense if you haven't seen Twilight...

So you must be a chick...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I lul'd

EDIT: ^I read the whole series and I am a guy. They weren't all they're worked up to be but they weren't bad for a teen series. Everyone knows teen books don't count as real literature.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I haven't read nor seen Twilight and I still found that funny.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
this pretty much sums up the book, which i had no need to read as i had IT EXPLAINED TO ME EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS! I FUCKING HATE PRE-TEEN SIBLINGS!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
lol dude thats funny

good movie but..
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by BladeSlinger
I lul'd

EDIT: ^I read the whole series and I am a guy. They weren't all they're worked up to be but they weren't bad for a teen series. Everyone knows teen books don't count as real literature.

cllarify what you mean by "teen books"
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
cllarify what you mean by "teen books"

Books under the Teen genre. That's where I always saw Twilight at bookstores.

EDIT: I kind of liked the books but the movie was pretty terrible. HHIISSSSSSS!!!!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Books under the Teen genre. That's where I always saw Twilight at bookstores.

"teen" genre?
There's such a thing?
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
In most bookstores there's a Teen section. They're usually whiny and overly dramatic.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I lul'd

Same here. I loved them cuz they were entertaining to read and kept my mind working while i was bored.

EDIT: Movie sucked but i loved being there... it was hilarious saying random things to my friends (females) while it played. You know, like when Edward gets all stiff next to Bella i'd say, "he's got a boner!" or "he's constipated" when Jasper gets near Bella.

oh good times...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Dec 15, 2008,
Quote by BladeSlinger
In most bookstores there's a Teen section. They're usually whiny and overly dramatic.

is it really a literary genre, or just a catch-all category for stuff aimed just for teens?
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by evening_crow
Same here. I loved them cuz they were entertaining to read and kept my mind working while i was bored.

If I need my mind workin I'll stick to Milton thank you very much
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by evening_crow

That's what they did for me. As a series they were kind of boring but I enjoyed them while I read and they kepy me busy for the whole 6 days it took me.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls

"Dont say anything racist about vampires ok?"
Last edited by blackflag49 at Dec 15, 2008,
BILLY BURKE

So I hear you're a 100-years-old. And interested in my 17-year-old daughter. So, mathematically that's like, what, a 40-year-old dating a 6-year-old?

ROBERT PATTINSON

Ummmmmmmm...

BILLY BURKE

Yeah, so my friend Chris Hansen would like you to have a seat right over here.

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
If I need my mind workin I'll stick to Milton thank you very much

Don't be such a prick about it jeeze... it's just a series for entertainment. While i do enjoy my share of more "sophisticated" literature, they don't manage to keep me awake at work since i work the 3rd shift.

Indeed, I read higher level books. I hadn't been reading much and a few of my well read chick friends loved the series so I read it.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I was not aware of Twilight's existence until the movie came out. When were the books released?
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by evening_crow
Don't be such a prick about it jeeze... it's just a series for entertainment. While i do enjoy my share of more "sophisticated" literature, they don't manage to keep me awake at work since i work the 3rd shift.

entertainment?

hmmm I'll stick to Dan Brown thank you very much.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by b4t3man
I was not aware of Twilight's existence until the movie came out. When were the books released?

About two years ago I think. I remember two friends reading it.

ExtremeMetalFTW: It's more of a category for stores than a genre. So teens can find books they enjoy instead of accidentally trying Inferno or something. I'm not afraid to admit that Inferno destroyed me when I tried it last year.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by b4t3man

2-3 years ebfore the Twilight fad exploded
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by BladeSlinger

ExtremeMetalFTW: It's more of a category for stores than a genre. So teens can find books they enjoy instead of accidentally trying Inferno or something. I'm not afraid to admit that Inferno destroyed me when I tried it last year.

Ahh, Inferno, the bane of many a reader.

i too have been singed
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
entertainment?

hmmm I'll stick to Dan Brown thank you very much.

Hahaha... Dan Brown isn't any better!!!

or... were u serious?

Quote by BladeSlinger

Love the Divine Comedy but gosh... i can't get passed 5 cantos without getting sleepy. Well, at least when i'm at work... if it's at home i don't mind reading it.

Quote by evening_crow
Hahaha... Dan Brown isn't any better!!!

or... were u serious?

Love the Divine Comedy but gosh... i can't get passed 5 cantos without getting sleepy. Well, at least when i'm at work... if it's at home i don't mind reading it.

His books are very-fast paced and i find them quite entertaining.

The characters are sort of believable, in that "straight-to-dvd" way, the action content is like any standard hollywood action flick

makes for a quite entertaining read.

but not very good for nurtuing your literary taste
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
that article is godly. i take comfort in the fact that stephanie meyer probably only campaigns so strongly for abstinence because she's been alone her whole life and always will be considering her idiotic idea of the perfect man.
My favorite part was,

KRISTEN STEWART

Wow. I guess this is what it looks like when the unpopular fat girl's pathetic daydreams get written down and published into a bestselling book. Aren't well-written characters supposed to have flaws?

Because it's so true.
I read Twilight and thought and sort of liked it at the time, but I like it less and less as I look back on it.

For one, I got tired of all the characters being perfect, all the time. Also, I always say that Edward would have been really, really creepy (in a stalker-ish way) if he looked like Nosferatu, but everything he did was presented as okay because of his good looks. I have plenty of other complaints, criticisms, and rude remarks, but I have a paper to write.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Hahahha that was great, and so true. I love all the harsh references to Stephanie Meyer's life
and this:

ROBERT PATTINSON

Since the whole novel this is based on is just Mormon propaganda for abstinence and bloodsucking is a metaphor for sex, what exactly is this advocating?

Though he is quite attractive, it doesn't make the plot any less ridiculous, nor the book/s.

a song song song bout how to sing
a song song song about everything
God, that was so much better than the book. I can't believe I was the one to bring this horrible craze to my school.
XIAOXI
I thought the movie was great, to be honest.

But this is hilarious.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Page 1 of 2