I was messing around with the effects today and i noticed every little loop i make is missing something that would make it great, and its drums. so i was wondering if a company made a pedal that specifically makes drum beats and has the option of changing tempos and beats. I know the cheapest boss loop pedal has a drum option on it, but i dont really wana buy another loop pedal. so anyone? any suggestions?

thank you all, all help is appreciated.
My multi effects pedal has a built in drum machine. I'm not to sure about a pedal that is only a drum machine though, I think checking out an ME pedal might be a good place to start though.
Quote by Shabadoo
My multi effects pedal has a built in drum machine. I'm not to sure about a pedal that is only a drum machine though, I think checking out an ME pedal might be a good place to start though.

is ME an abbreviation? and if so for what?
Quote by Shabadoo
ME = multi effects

duh right, god im a ****ing idiot, im currently on musiciansfriend doing that, thanks man
I don't know if this fits what you want, but you might try the Digitech RP 250 or 350. They have a built in drum machine that you can enable or not. There are a number of different styles and beats included, and a whole slug of editable models for the guitar itself. They are in the range of $150-200 US. There are a bunch of music stores that carry them, and these models also include an assignable pedal that can be used for volume, wah, etc.
Joey45
The Boss RC-2 has a drum machine. The RC-2 is awesome for its looper as well.