no, just get a real gun, or at least a real BB gun.
I have no opinion on this matter.
The better question, is it worth it for the eventual emergency eye surgery you'll need to pay for after using one on someone?

If you're a WWII nut, then by all means go for it.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Last edited by iceman_8319 at Dec 15, 2008,
no
get a real one

theyre legal in eveyr state as theyre bolt-action
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Aren't airsoft and BB guns the same thing?

no bb gun bullets are some kind of metal, airsoft are plastic

and no, no airsoft gun is worth 1200...are you getting it for just replica/decoration? If so just get a real gun.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Honestly I bought a real Mosin Nagant rifle for...under 300 bucks.... why would you even consider wasting that amount of money on something so incredibly stupid?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
That thing is so awesome. But alas, there are far better things to spend your money on.

Like your daughter's cherry.
hey guys....I saw this power wheels corvette for $250.000.......is that worth it?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
hey guys....I saw this power wheels corvette for $250.000.......is that worth it?

Are you kidding? that's a ridiculous price. You're retarded for even considering that!

On a more serious note, I saw this toy electric guitar with 4 frets for $1,000,000. What do you think? Should I get it?
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by ilikeguitar90
Are you kidding? that's a ridiculous price. You're retarded for even considering that!

On a more serious note, I saw this toy electric guitar with 4 frets for $1,000,000. What do you think? Should I get it?

not if I out bid you... I saw that ****er on ebay... and I am willing to spend soooo much more
Total Failure

Mosin Nagants are bad assed, go for it American
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
not if I out bid you... I saw that ****er on ebay... and I am willing to spend soooo much more

psh bitch I already got it with buy it now.

what now punk?
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by ilikeguitar90
psh bitch I already got it with buy it now.

what now punk?

.....quite the shame it was buy it now.....or best offer!!!!!!!!!

and I really doubt...you could beat my offer..
Total Failure

Quote by ilikeguitar90

No way. At most, that guitar would be worth $990.
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
.....quite the shame it was buy it now.....or best offer!!!!!!!!!

and I really doubt...you could beat my offer..

really? could you beat....1 BILLION DOLLARS???

Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by iceman_8319
The better question, is it worth it for the eventual emergency eye surgery you'll need to pay for after using one on someone?

If you're a WWII nut, then by all means go for it.

It's called safety goggles. Everyone else seems to know what they are except you.
as cool as it would be to have that, $1200 is way too much for an airsoft gun, even if it is a very accurate replica of a real Mosin Nagant.
Why the **** would you want a toy rifle, if your a pussy just buy a real one and take the firing pin out. Then it won't really fire, mom won't get all bent oout of shape and you can play with all your homo buddies. Bang bang, pow...muahahahaha For $1200 you could buy 4 of the real ones or save your money, buy a car and go get laid! lol
I actually have a real one. I got mine from when my ancestors came over when they fled Czechoslovakia after it became a satelitte nation under the former Soviet Union.

Mine's either a 1953 or 1958 model. Cant tell the rust is pretty bad. Although there are -load of Cossack symbols and Soviet stars all over the stock and hand guards. Mine doesnt have the bayonet though.

But still cool

EDIT:

I would post pics, but am running Windows 98 on a dial-up connection. Otherwise I would.
Last edited by neptune1988 at Dec 15, 2008,