Holy **** yeah he does, man those were some nice dodging skills.
Gir vs. Wild :a man with foreskin is like a mule with a spinning wheel, nobody knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it
That was on the news all yesterday.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Secret Service not doing their job. That guy should've had 20 bullets in him by the time the shoe was halfway to the podium, yet the guy goes and grabs another shoe. Good thing he didnt have a gun, or was throwing a grenade.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Ackj
Secret Service not doing their job. That guy should've had 20 bullets in him by the time the shoe was halfway to the podium, yet the guy goes and grabs another shoe. Good thing he didnt have a gun, or was throwing a grenade.

I have to believe that the reporters are searched.
Quote by Ackj

True, I hadn't thought of that.
Team Coco
Quote by Ackj

Are you ****ing serious? Shooting and killing a man for chucking his shoes? Retard.
Quote by Chubbychunks
Are you ****ing serious? Shooting and killing a man for chucking his shoes? Retard.

Ever heard of Richard Reid?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Ever heard of Richard Reid?

No, but I'll assume just another dude getting murdered for nothing.
Quote by Chubbychunks

He was the 'shoe bomber'
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by Chubbychunks

No. He tried to blow up a commercial Air liner by igniting plastic explosives in his shoes.

And he's in jail for life, not shot.
Well ok, I don't know the story, forgive me. But this is why you search them before, to check for any of that ****. Not unload bullets into them just in case they could have done anything.
Quote by Chubbychunks
Well ok, I don't know the story, forgive me. But this is why you search them before, to check for any of that ****. Not unload bullets into them just in case they could have done anything.

The journalist throwing shoes at the most powerful man in the world obviously has some screws loose. Death is a bit excessive but at the least he deserved a good beat down or a nice tase from a stungun.
Quote by Chubbychunks

That's why I said I have to think they search the reporters before those conferences.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
The journalist throwing shoes at the most powerful man in the world obviously has some screws loose. Death is a bit excessive but at the least he deserved a good beat down or a nice tase from a stungun.

A bit excessive? Lol.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's why I said I have to think they search the reporters before those conferences.

Exactly. But you don't unload 20 bullets into them after you know they don't have any explosives on them, like the other dude said.
Quote by Chubbychunks
A bit excessive? Lol.

Exactly. But you don't unload 20 bullets into them after you know they don't have any explosives on them, like the other dude said.

Well dur. I mean if they have reason to believe that someone is a threat to the president, SS will shoot the **** out of someone, regardless if the guy deserved it or not. I'm not saying they should, that's just how they're trained.
i watched the video earlier. i thought it was hilarious. apparently throwing your shoes at someone is one of the worst ways to insult someone in Iraq.
i must seek his dodging wisdom
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
If you can dodge a shoe, you can dodge a ball!
Quote by Ackj

Yes, absolutely unload on a guy in a crowded room full of civilians and important men... and later on, when asked why, tell the people that it's because you thought he might've had a grenade or a gun, thereby letting them know that you didn't check for those things before you let him into a room with the president of the united states of america.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Yes, absolutely unload on a guy in a crowded room full of civilians and important men... and later on, when asked why, tell the people that it's because you thought he might've had a grenade or a gun, thereby letting them know that you didn't check for those things before you let him into a room with the president of the united states of america.

exactly. opening fire in a situation like that is absolutely stupid. if the man threw a grenade at Bush, it would be too late anyway.
i see you've been in 4chan lately...
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by Ackj

Not doing their job?
They were probably preparing a run up for a massive tackle seeming the guy was unarmed and stuff...

Also..
Bush should have done some cool **** like Matrix dodgings...
of, course, he needs them to play whack-a-gay in the white house arcade

EDIT: I bet that guy got killed by the secret service 10min after this video was shot
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Last edited by druz15_UG at Dec 15, 2008,
Yeh its believed to be one of the worst insults in their culture. I just saw it on the news, and he only done it because his family was killed in the war or something like that.
Quote by gunther_sucks
He's been training because he knew this day would come.

Lol he is probably just used to getting shoes thrown at him

Can not live without metal!!!!!!
Who gives a **** about his reflexes check out the dude's accuracy, both shoes are like straight in line with his head until he moves!
Quote by daytripper75
i watched the video earlier. i thought it was hilarious. apparently throwing your shoes at someone is one of the worst ways to insult someone in Iraq.

Yep, kinda like tea-bagging W in front of a live TV audience.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Ackj

I thought that when I saw this in the news. The SS agents arrived behind bush after the second shoe had been thrown. If those had been knives or bombs...
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
This video does not show good reflexes. All it proves is that Bush is learning... Evidently, he's learned to duck when he speaks, because something will be thrown at him.
flip
Quote by Jonny892
who throws a shoe...... honestly!

Austin Powers FTW!

Quite impressed that Georgie just stood there afterwards. Kudos.
this would've been so much funnier if he had gotten hit and it knocked him out.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light