Page 1 of 2
So I recently moved up north from the south and I finally saw snow for the first time in my life/

It was seriously the most bizarre yet awesome experience ever. I even managed to scrape up enough to make a snowball.
I seriously feel like a little kid right now!
I just really needed to tell someone and the only people that are awake are you guys right now

So to keep this from being spam, any alike experiences for you guys?
Ah wow, snow ftw

I wish I could remember my first snow experience

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I live in Southern California

Not in the cool mountain parts either. In the lame city parts, right next to L.A.

Sucks so bad.

It never snows.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
i fucking hate snow. i live in canada, and it's snowing like crazy, and cold as shit.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
thats mad
it snowed on christmas this one time i was in ireland
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
*throws paper bits up in the air*

SNOW!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
That's pretty cool.

I've never experienced a hurricane or tornado or earthquake before. All three are on my bucket list. :O
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
That's pretty cool.

I've never experienced a hurricane or tornado or earthquake before. All three are on my bucket list. :O

Haha
Hurricanes are way overrated
I went through three of them when I live in Florida and all that happens is really gusty winds with no electricity. It's only really cool if the eye passes over you. That's some eerie **** right there.
I just got the year's first snow since may, here in Newberg, OR. It usually snows a couple times a year here, so it's difficult to remember my first snow.
my parents took me to a local "mountain" when i was a kid and i got to see snow, not much though. when i went to canada (when i was 19) and saw snow falling from the sky for the first time, i giggled and ran around like a little kid and was so excited i called a fellow aussie who was also in canada at the time to tell her about it it was pretty rad, i love the crunch noise when you walk through the snow
from daylight...
...into darkness
never felt snow
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Yeah we got our first snow here in west Connecticut like a week ago, but we lost power for 48 ****ing hours afterwords, lol.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by ACG
That's pretty cool.

California is the place for earthquakes. There was a pretty big one here recently, maybe a month or two ago?
And like six 4.1's since.

I was asleep, and woke up to this crazy rumbling. I live in an apartment so when I woke up I thought it was my obnoxious neighbors
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Ah, nice! I've lived in snow-receiving places all my life, so I don't know that feeling, but I've always wanted to know what it feels like to never see snow in your life, and then all of a sudden have that magical moment when you're able to play in the snow...

That being said, you'll quickly learn to hate it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
hell yea snow!

i used to live in thunder bay ontario. the city sucked but the intense snowfalls back when i was a kid were AWESOME.

fences that you had no hope in climbing over were able to be walked over because of how high the snowbanks would get. (approx. 6 to 10 feet)
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I live in Scotland, so snow is pretty much a given for us. We get it every year.

Still fun though
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
I love snow

We've only had a very brief snowshower so far this winter, no proper snow yet. But I really hope it snows properly I love it

It snowed loads on my mum's birthday in April earlier this year. Must be pretty cool to get snow on your birthday. I doubt I will, as my birthday is on September 3rd lol...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
There's alot of snow here (surprise surprise), but it's thawing away. I'm hoping for a real snowstorm, kinda like the one a few days ago:

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
when i was 7 i lived in Phoenix and it snowed, i thought the world was ending
I'm so hip your grandpa broke me.
Quote by Kensai
There's alot of snow here (surprise surprise), but it's thawing away. I'm hoping for a real snowstorm, kinda like the one a few days ago:

it...it's ****ing beautiful.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
we had snow in october my end, 'thing is, I missed it! I was getting drunk in carvoiero while it was snowing in hemel hempstead for the first october in living memory.

why do i always miss the good stuff? wait, no, I was having fun as well, just in a different way.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by Laces Out Danny
it...it's ****ing beautiful.

And that's just a quick pic outside my window. Imagine what the rest looks like
Quote by Kensai

I want to walk out into that and maketh snew angels
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Kensai

That proves that any picture kensai takes is amazing.
Quote by Screeech!!!!
Stalin: sweet mustache
Hitler: sweet mustache
Pol Pot: cool name
Che Guevara: looks good on t-shirts

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Somebody get this guy a glass of milk

Yes, that is good BRING ME THE MILK
I got a snowday today. (school got cancelled due to awesome amounts of snow)
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by _C o L o r S_

yeah.

or he probably just owns a nice camera
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I hate snow it's like -7 outside too
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by _C o L o r S_

Oh, you

Quote by Laces Out Danny
yeah.

or he probably just owns a nice camera

Pfft, 99% is up to the photographer

(Canon eos 5D, baby!)
I'm in Scotland, and we've already had a few snowfalls this year. It sucks that I'm working now; they expect you to come in no matter what the weather. When I was at school as soon as the snow started falling air raid sirens went off, teachers with megaphones ran round the school getting children out, and then the army came and evacuated us in snowmobiles. Only joking, but we did get to home a lot!
Quote by ACG
That's pretty cool.

When I lived in the east coast I saw my share of hurricanes. I also saw a tornado once when I was in college.

I now live in the central coast of CA and can honestly say, after Loma Prieta (6.9) I can deal with the smaller tremblers now, lol.

I like living in CA, because snow is somewhere you go to ("I am going to the snow this weekend") and not something you have to deal with.
Page 1 of 2