Is my choice right?
I need some help.
I think to buy the Digitech RP250 and buy something better in the future..I mean i can wait for new products by Zoom or Digitech and maybe boss because some of their products are kinda old like GNX4, G9.2tt. GNX3000, Me50.
My style is Metal,Rock,Hard Rock and i moslty play Metal.
Budget: max 150 euros($180)

Will i make the correct move?xD
or...
Quote by hcsn2008
Well, what amp are you currently using?

A SS Fender FM65R, but it doesn't matter because i will use the RP250 with my pc and where i go for rehearsals the have tube amps
Well it will work for that. But what I use is a guitarport for the computer. It's 69 bucks and has tons of amp models a lot of them actually sound good too. You can change up what kinda cab you are using, mics, every fx you could want. Works well with recording demo's too. I'd do that before I used the multi fx into the computer. Plus it will just sound better. can't beat it for 69 bucks either.
dont get the digitech. just buy a 5150 full stack/krankenstien and a les paul. if not then **** YOU
Quote by jackathy
dont get the digitech. just buy a 5150 full stack/krankenstien and a les paul. if not then **** YOU

Dude he's playing through a computer.....
Quote by hcsn2008
Dude he's playing through a computer.....

then he should get an amp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by jackathy

I play through amp, but mostly through computer and recording..I said where i rehearse with my band they have tube amps, where i will gig they have tube amps, so i don't need an amp. .

2nd, i said budget 150 euros..The amps you suggested are 1000++

WTF Man?
FU
And Jackathy I Don't Think There Are Gibson Stratocasters Like You Say On Your Prof. . .
the digitech is a great unit, i just bought one for my brother in law for christmas. if you can find a comparable zoom in your area for the same price i suggest that (they have a little bit better sound quality) but the digitech i a hell of a bang for the buck. and the fact that they update software on the site that is downloadable to the pedal is pretty dam awesome!!!!
Quote by jymellis
the digitech is a great unit, i just bought one for my brother in law for christmas. if you can find a comparable zoom in your area for the same price i suggest that (they have a little bit better sound quality) but the digitech i a hell of a bang for the buck. and the fact that they update software on the site that is downloadable to the pedal is pretty dam awesome!!!!

zoom g2.1 is not better than RP250 IMO
Quote by MetalMan-93
zoom g2.1 is not better than RP250 IMO

i use a 707II. and side by side, through the same amp and guitar IMO the zoom sounds better.