Okay so i cant figure out the effects loop on my Fender Blues Deluxe RI...
I've looked online, found out how to use it, but when i tried it, it wouldnt work.

Heres the way ive been doing it, let me know whats wrong please...

Power amp in > Pedal > Pedal > Pedal > Preamp Out... the i just plug my guitar into input 1 and nothing happens

Thanks
Quote by MT in Austin
Yep, plugged in backwards.

Should be:
Preamp Out > Pedal > Pedal > Pedal > Power amp in

But im just connecting cables, so is it not going both ways???
No because the preamp out sends the signal and the power amp in recieves it, The pedals have imputs and outputs for a reason....they dont tramsmit both ways
it should go

Pre amp out> Pedal input Pedal output> Pedal input (ect...) >power amp in.

We could probably help get the most out of your pedals by telling you which order to put them in. So what pedals are you trying to hook up?
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
Quote by woodsballplayer
it should go

Pre amp out> Pedal input Pedal output> Pedal input (ect...) >power amp in.

We could probably help get the most out of your pedals by telling you which order to put them in. So what pedals are you trying to hook up?

EH Memory Man, EH Holy Grail, Boss DD7, TS 808, Boss Blues Driver, Vox Wah.

Thanks man
Id recomend putting the Vox Wah >TS808 >Boss Blues Driver in the front end, Then Preamp out> memory man>DD7>Holy Grail>Power amp in as your effects loop chain....i seriously though cannot work out how youve bought all this and never once read the manuals regarding how to hook it all up
Only got the amp a few days ago, second hand with no manuals... and as for pedal layouts i kinda already knew...
Thanks
i kno, i didnt have everything in the loop...

by the way i may seem snappy but my keyboard just aint great at conveying the tone of my voice....

thanks dude