1984 is a progressive/alternative/metal band from Montreal.
There are 3 guitarists one bassist and a drummer, together we are
1984, currently singer free.

heres our myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lunarsquid
check us out, you may just like it.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer, Wine red Natural finish
Hughes and Kettner Vortex Black series, Half stack
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
To set the mood yo.
Actually i met this guy who was in a sex metal band
and we thought it was pretty funny so we made ours
Epic Sex Metal
Gear:
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
Congo Red sounds very cool, someone just oughta pick up on singing it'll work out. Eventually you'll get another singer or he'll get good enough at it.

the page is very annoying though, can't read a thing with all the white. Get the letters to be red or somethign like that.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Dec 15, 2008,
the music is really cool. reminds me of a cross between early clutch and the sword. but your use of the word "epic" in the thread title deters me from ever listening again.
seriously? damn alright.
Gear:
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
Quote by psychodelic
seriously? damn alright.

no, i like it and will prolly listen again. i was just bustinyaballs for using a horribly over used term
hey if anyone livesin the montreal region we shall be playing a show on thursday (dec.18)
at the pound: 377 Rue Richmond, Montréal, QC H3J 1A1‎. at around in between 9:30 and 12
Gear:
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
Quote by FretboardToAsh
Congo Red sounds very cool, someone just oughta pick up on singing it'll work out. Eventually you'll get another singer or he'll get good enough at it.

the page is very annoying though, can't read a thing with all the white. Get the letters to be red or somethign like that.

thanks for the input, so what colour are the letters? on my computer they are black so they show up over the white.
Gear:
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
So we are playing a show at Club Soda tonight in Montreal in between 8 and 10. Just throwing it out there. Tickets are 12$, the show is called Exposure.
Gear:
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
yo 1984 is playing at Club Lambi in Montreal so if any of you are in the area come and check it out we are playing with Rough Cut, Out With the Lights and Les Grand Nichons tickets are 10$ at the door
Gear:
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
We have a demo up, granted it is not the best quality but its better quality than the last ones and has about 100% more vocals
Gear:
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
At the gates of machine city sounds similar to led zep - kashmir imo, seems to be an odd note in the riff at about 1:50 though. The start of "There will be blood" reminds me of metallica - frantic, but I love where you take it after that riff, very cool and dark.

Crit 4 Crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1132992
Not bad at all. I like Congo Red the best. At the Gates of Machine City is pretty good too. I don't really like There Will Be Blood. It sounds like you guys couldn't decide whether or not to go heavy with it, and it ended up in this awkward middle ground.

Your singer is pretty good too. At first I didn't like his voice, but it grew on me.