TheSeventhOne
Uroboros
471 IQ
Anyone a fan of this band? The new album is brilliant but it took about 5 minutes to decide which forum to put this thread in as it's almost impossible to categorize them.

One of the best albums of 08;

zeon
142 IQ
im not really quite a HEAVY fan of this band but im really into visual kei though
gazette and so on .. they are quite goood
and i mean SRSLY good
Green_Jelly
Live from the tone lounge
480 IQ
After seeing their signature guitars on the ESP website, I watched a few videos on Youtube. What I heard was somewhere between Marilyn Manson and Meshuggah. Kind of liked it. Very extreme though.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
TheSeventhOne
Uroboros
471 IQ
Quote by Green_Jelly
After seeing their signature guitars on the ESP website, I watched a few videos on Youtube. What I heard was somewhere between Marilyn Manson and Meshuggah. Kind of liked it. Very extreme though.

I reccomend trying out Uroboros if you're into more obscure, technical, slightly progressive sounding stuff. The Marrow of a Bone is a lot more raw and probably heavier. But if you're not into that as much then Vulgar and Withering to Death are probably their most accessible albums.
fairycake92
644 IQ
i love them, have EVERY album and single and you know..i cant even choose a fave song. i love red soil from the new one..
withering to death album was my absolute fave once, still got some excellent songs (final, kodou, garbage, -saku-.

amazing band
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
zeon
142 IQ
saku is tha bomb man ...
srsly heavy xD
no gazette fans ?
XCount Me InX
The UN of UG
265 IQ
theyre good, but it really shouldnt be in this section
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Delanoir
Transience.
1,673 IQ
Uroboros is easily their best album in my opinion.

Before that, Withering Death was probably my favorite. I love how varied their sound is, though. Kyo is ridiculous live, in a good way. Sometimes between songs, he'll do crazy stuff with his voice and a delay pedal with growls and all kinds of other things layering on top of itself. It sounds awesome, an he does is all by himself with no backing.
+}-136-{+
Registered Text Offender
211 IQ
Quote by XCount Me InX
theyre good, but it really shouldnt be in this section

Agreed.
tomohawkjoe
Up For Crabs
672 IQ
nope, they really don't belong here.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
slorggetti
Skree!
401 IQ
Quote by technicolour
I thought they were a pop act for 13 year old girls?

They are.
The Spoon
You can't bend The Spoon
1,452 IQ
I remember seeing a crazy music video for them when i was like 10. My cousin got me into them. I really forgot all about them. Their new stuff is really good