What are the best acoustic strings you have ever heard/played?
Brand/type/guage plz.

I like Elixir/nanoweb/mediums (.013-.056)
Personally, I will never buy elixir's again. I snapped 2 of them within a week of playing. I've been using D'addario strings lately and they are excellent for the $10 price tag. Make sure to check out Cleartones as well, I've heard great things, and I personally find them to be nice.

Also, how long have you been playing? I'd really suggest switching to a light guage.

I can't think right now. I'll be back later with more suggestions
Quote by Silverstein14
Personally, I will never buy elixir's again. I snapped 2 of them within a week of playing. I've been using D'addario strings lately and they are excellent for the $10 price tag. Make sure to check out Cleartones as well, I've heard great things, and I personally find them to be nice.

Also, how long have you been playing? I'd really suggest switching to a light guage.

I can't think right now. I'll be back later with more suggestions

Just over a year. Ya, my friend has the lighter strings and they are much easier to play. I was going to switch to the Elixir nanoweb lights
ive tried a few and found D'addarios in a light guage works well for me.
Quote by nrc141
d'addarios - EJ16

Not that it's all that related, but i put some d'addarious on my electric and i really dont like em all that much. Then again, they are thicker guaged because i like to play in lower tunings. I think they were .013. I do know some strings that i will EVER use again...JP's. Never again will i use John Pearse. (JP acoustic)