Im getting a wah pedal for christmas and right now i think im gonna buy a Morley Bad Horsie 1. So do you think its a good choise or i can do better with another one in the same price range?
im getting a wah also, and i'm getting a vox wah v847.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Aramoni
Im getting a wah pedal for christmas and right now i think im gonna buy a Morley Bad Horsie 1. So do you think its a good choise or i can do better with another one in the same price range?

GIG FX Mega Wah!!! it totally rocks!!!

www.gig-fx.com
I kinda like Morley wahs. They're not my favorite, but they're nice. The Bad Horsie is designed to be combined with distortion. The switch-less system is their main asset.
Please don't assume I care enough about your guitar rig, your general thoughts on life, the funny things people have said about you, or anything else not related to the topic at hand to have the view signatures option turned on. I don't.
I'm getting a weeping Demon hopefully, they are pretty versatile compared to most crybabys, never played a Morley, as far as i can remember.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Quote by Ibanezshred333
Dunlop Crybaby wahs are the only wahs even worth considering.

Uh. no. They're not, mainly because they suck.
Quote by Ibanezshred333
Dunlop Crybaby wahs are the only wahs even worth considering.

idiots are the only people not even worth listening to.

sorry but saying "x is always better than y so you should never look at y" is just stupid.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by slashrock94
I'm getting a weeping Demon hopefully, they are pretty versatile compared to most crybabys, never played a Morley, as far as i can remember.

I don't know which Weeping Demon you've used but I own one and I can say that they are one of the least versatile wah pedals out there... great for heavy music but they just sound horrible for anything else. Also, they suck tone like theres no tomorrow.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
I don't know which Weeping Demon you've used but I own one and I can say that they are one of the least versatile wah pedals out there... great for heavy music but they just sound horrible for anything else. Also, they suck tone like theres no tomorrow.

disagreed. they do a strong clean wah, classic hendrix wah, metal wah, and everything in between. albeit not perfectly but still well. you just didnt screw around with it for long enough
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20