Selling my Ibanez EDB700 Bass.
I bought this guitar about 2 years ago special order from my local shop. I am the only one who has played it (and not very much I might add). Has never been anywhere outside of my bedroom, it resides in the hardshell case when not in use. No major scratches, dents or dings. The back black faceplate for the electronics may have some very very tiny scratches but nothing serious by any means. The guitar is basically mint condition, as is the case.

I am selling because I'm moving in February and don't want to truck it with me.
I've also stuck with guitar instead of bass and am looking at purchasing a new acoustic after I move.

List price is $866.65 but most sites sell it for $644.99 now (which is about what I paid) will ONLY sell WITH the case (roughly $80-$100 for case). Buyer covers shipping, but I will ship wherever you like. Paypal only please, can go through ebay if needed.

Looking to sell for $600 WITH the case.

Here's some specs ripped from another website:
The original Ergodyne EDB’s were molded of man-made materials so their comfortable three-dimensional shapes could be offered at a reasonable price that wasn’t possible in wood at that time. New bass making technologies now allow the EDB’s player-friendly ergonomic shape to be affordably rendered in ash, maple or basswood for rich organic tones.

Specifications:
Neck: 3pc EDB4 neck
NeckType: EDB4
Body: Maple body
Frets: Medium frets
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Inlay: Pearl Dot
Bridge: Accu-cast B20 bridge
NeckPU: IBZ DXH-MN neck pu
MiddlePU: IBZ DXH-MB bridge pu
EQ: EQB-III 3-band eq
Color: HSF

Pics:
www.ljohnsondesign.com/bass/bass1.JPG
www.ljohnsondesign.com/bass/bass2.JPG
www.ljohnsondesign.com/bass/bass3.JPG
www.ljohnsondesign.com/bass/bass4.JPG
bump with price drop to $500 for base & case.

Still looking to get rid of it before I move so I don't have to tote it around.