Search Ice Cube. That man is the best thing in music these days. Keepin it real amongst fake niggas in the music business.
Quote by primusfan
... are you not aware it's a joke?

If it's a joke, it's a really bad one.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
jon lajoie is pure win, watch the rest of his videos, hes also not a bad guitar player and songwriter.
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
Quote by black007hawk2
If it's a joke, it's a really bad one.

His other "Show Me Your Genitals" video is way better

"I can't have sex with your personality
And I can't put my penis in your college degree
And I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams
So why are you sharing all this information with me?"
Quote by Spamwise
His other "Show Me Your Genitals" video is way better

"I can't have sex with your personality
And I can't put my penis in your college degree
And I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams
So why are you sharing all this information with me?"

i can give good sex to you, cos im really good at sex.

no i dont have feelings because feelings are gay
something something in the month of may
bitches love my penis cos its really big
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
tough break
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
I know him from his Rapist Glasses and Pedophile Beards vids. But he is a legend....
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
**** video.

The white guy doing rapping badly-on-purpose thing is ooooooooooooooold.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Search Ice Cube. That man is the best thing in music these days. Keepin it real amongst fake niggas in the music business.

Now I'm not some opinionated asshole, but you seriously should check out some more technical music.
Quote by Kite2411
Now I'm not some opinionated asshole, but you seriously should check out some more technical music.

No thanks. I like my rock and hip-hop. Ill leave you with whatever you like.

EDIT: I was talking about all these Lil Waynes and 50 cents running about.
Quote by Kite2411

Quote by GrEgUms1991
No thanks. I like my rock and hip-hop. Ill leave you with whatever you like.

Got old skool?

Check out.. A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul and Ugly Duckling. Come back in a few weeks, TS.
Quote by Djaydjay
yeah that's a joke. let's put it like this:

So I decided to give metal a try...
Well....

Here's what I found.

I lol'd, this guy is retarded.

obvious to you know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chiVMrWMHko that's funnier, old, but funnier

EDIT:

Quote by Kite2411

This example of ineptitude may be sigged... (although i'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that he/she is joking)
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Last edited by A8039077 at Dec 15, 2008,
Quote by Djaydjay
yeah that's a joke. let's put it like this:

So I decided to give metal a try...
Well....

Here's what I found.

I lol'd, this guy is retarded.

obvious to you know?

True, it didn't occur to me that it might be a joke.

Quote by Jackolas

Got old skool?

Check out.. A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul and Ugly Duckling. Come back in a few weeks, TS.

Thanks. I shall check them out, and come back more informed.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by black007hawk2
True, it didn't occur to me that it might be a joke.

Thanks. I shall check them out, and come back more informed.

Let me know what you think.
Show me your genitals.

+1 to Jackolas, Sugarhill were missed out there (on purpose I guess >.>

Immortal Technique

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by GrEgUms1991

Only because that damn Andre 3000 isn't doing anything with his time.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Check out some Run-DMC, Public Enemy, Tupac, NWA, Wu-Tang Clan...in the 80s, hip hop was better than most of the rock going around. It's only the 50 Cents of the world "gangstaifying" it and then Lil Wayne and co making it into a pop product.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by GrEgUms1991

dont forget esham and natas, old school look to willie d and the ghetto boys.
Quote by priest.fan.
if you had used your brain even a little you might have noticed that he is a well known comedian with many other videos

check out nas, great contemporary hip hop artist - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrlZUlcV_Fg

Noel Fielding is a well known comedian. Doesnt stop him from being shit eatingly unfunny.

This just aint that funny. Its bollocks, maybe if he had put a bit of effort into it would of been decent, but he's doing it badly on purpose as to make it a glaringly obvious joke so he doesnt get criticised for his rapping skills. That sort of thing is so ****ing old its ridiculous. White men have been doing piss take raps since hip hop first got anyattention,

Same reason you get comedians doing bad voice impressions on purpose, because they know if they try they're going to fail.
Quote by DanRev
Noel Fielding is a well known comedian. Doesnt stop him from being shit eatingly unfunny.

This just aint that funny. Its bollocks, maybe if he had put a bit of effort into it would of been decent, but he's doing it badly on purpose as to make it a glaringly obvious joke so he doesnt get criticised for his rapping skills. That sort of thing is so ****ing old its ridiculous. White men have been doing piss take raps since hip hop first got anyattention,

Same reason you get comedians doing bad voice impressions on purpose, because they know if they try they're going to fail.

I didn't say anything about it being funny, I just said it wasn't a representation of actual hip hop music

For the record I don't find him funny either